minh767

Dec 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Ivy Wolf event ? I did all the girls from her gang already but her event still not trigger

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
if I remember right, every gang member you conquer enables 1 step for ivy, you had to talk with jessa to get acces to ivy's office

Ralph.on101

Sep 28, 2022
any solution to this?? quest :

Sister Annabel 3/4 I must meet with her. ✓
She invited me to the camp dorm on a weekend evening. ✓
Another weekend evening visit to the camp dorm. ✓
This time, she'll come to my hut. I'll wait for her on Wednesday at noon.​

1684959374117.png

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
any solution to this?? quest :

Sister Annabel 3/4 I must meet with her. ✓
She invited me to the camp dorm on a weekend evening. ✓
Another weekend evening visit to the camp dorm. ✓
This time, she'll come to my hut. I'll wait for her on Wednesday at noon.​

View attachment 2646691
the hotfix in the 1st page fix it, but you may want to use save to disk option to get a save, for me, when i downloaded it, saves tab was empty, luck i didn't erase the prefixed html

hey got this error won Ariella Florez 1/4 when you meet her at her aparment at the afternoon

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'State'

is there any fix?
I know this post is from three months ago, but for me one think it "worked" was F12-->console-->"SugarCube.State.active.variables.ml1af =4" whithout the quotes, the error goes away eventually , and you can have the scenes post enslavement, and yuu can check the enslaving process in your room dreaming
it's something until the dev fixes it

Last edited:
Reactions: Ralph.on101

airze

Feb 8, 2018
dev has gone dark after march so not sure anyone knows but they where hoping in april but that didnt happen as they where going start a new game that they planed to drop may - june

Reactions: alexshane4023

IlluP

Jun 21, 2020
I'm kind of stuck in game. I can't trigger ms. chance 3rd quest. It's been well over week (I think like 50 weeks) since 2nd phase and I can't seem to trigger it on monday of wednesday after biology class.. what to do?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Not bad for HTML game man nice

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes