bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PathToParadise-1.0R
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ssgss2020

Nov 25, 2021
'Christy told me to come to her apartment for some testing.'i wonder where she is ? i checked the milf complex , did not find her

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
'Christy told me to come to her apartment for some testing.'i wonder where she is ? i checked the milf complex , did not find her
Typically the quest log will tell you what time to go there, if it doesn't just click wait and she should appear

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I think you can find the new girl almost anywhere outside. After that you will have to visit her at her place, placed at the lower part of the map.

mimomono

Feb 6, 2021
Unless I'm misunderstanding the endings are simply the 4 events with Destiny, the new Character.
Each event with her is tied to the total count of women in the Harem, so if you don't have the required amount you get a bad ending essentially. I'm not sure of the exact cut off for each bad ending.
If you have added all 100 to the Harem you can go through all the events with Destiny successfully and the Harem total will hit 101.
There doesn't seem to be any end screen or acknowledgement that you're at the end, but based on the story during the final event it makes sense it is the true ending.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes