Dovahkinn888

Feb 11, 2022
Does anyone know how to fix the fact that you can't interact with the other angel's. Only one available is Lust. The others not. You just see them in their void and your only option is to wait.

DaGarf

Jan 17, 2023
Open the html file with a text editor like notepad++, look for "goto cul1ev4" and change it to "goto cul1ev" ... solved

There's another error later on, look for "if $t isnot 2 $t isnot 5", should say "if $t isnot 2 and $t isnot 5"
I presume this is only possible if you downloaded the files to your hard drive, and not online?

anp316

Jul 21, 2020
hey got this error won Ariella Florez 1/4 when you meet her at her aparment at the afternoon

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'State'

is there any fix?

Reactions: eren1085

JohnFastolf101

Aug 30, 2020
From developers Patreon

Hello friends. After poll, I saw that you wanted a new game. So there is announce of it.
My next project is "feMaleville". A HTML game, that will be kinda similar to PtP. But with more gameplay. With more locations events. And more fun stuff.
A first version will be near middle of May or beginning of June.

But before it, I'll release a final version of PtP. I know there is some major bugs, like bug with Annabel. And also I will finish story of Dexter and his journey. A think I'll manage release it in April.

Prostoact

Sep 27, 2022
greed you can find in the bank. Pride is in the police station in the jail cells. envy at the school. sloth in the abandon house. wrath at the gym and you can find gluttony in the restaurant. I can't remember the times for when they'll be there but they're there
Thank you)

Prostoact

Sep 27, 2022
hello, scene 4 with Anabel does not work (on Wednesday at 12 noon, tell me how to solve the problem, please

someguy9876

Apr 21, 2023
I also have the same issue. Sister Annabel Event 4 will not trigger. I have waited over a week in each bed, My House, Old Mansion, and the Camp through at least 2 cycles of Wednesday at Noon

Popo55

Jul 7, 2019
I also have the same issue. Sister Annabel Event 4 will not trigger. I have waited over a week in each bed, My House, Old Mansion, and the Camp through at least 2 cycles of Wednesday at Noon
Did you get the bug fix file? the developer released a 0.99 bugfixed version that solved the Annabel problem

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes