Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
anyone know how to consle there way back to the festival and reset the counter so it doesnt auto end when you access the passage?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
anyone know how to consle there way back to the festival and reset the counter so it doesnt auto end when you access the passage?
press F12, type in "SugarCube.State.variables" and then press enter and a list will appear (click it to open it as it's a drop down). try and find the flags and turn and set them to False or 0 depending on what was used. And yes I have Windows 11, it's only change that I hate is Volume Mixer isn't simple to access, rest of it is same as/better than Windows 10. Oh and I like task bar at bottom of screen and no, that can't be moved, the Start menu however can be put in the corner where it used to be, i just got used to the middle before I found out.

Here's an example using another HTML game, this doesn't work for all HTML games on here but 80% of them do : HTML console.jpg

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
hi. may i know where to find ruby and angelica? i left this 2 achievement havent unlock
Ruby is a slave you can buy, if i remeber right. Angelica is the daughter of the mayor. You meet her in the mayors office when you have enough influence

LotusArnanus

Aug 6, 2020
I have a question: This game will continue in parallel, or ended up here, as a simple update made by a fan.

In other words, will they continue to update?

Honestly, I prefer this version, because it's going down a path that I like more.

thanks

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I have a question: This game will continue in parallel, or ended up here, as a simple update made by a fan.

In other words, will they continue to update?

Honestly, I prefer this version, because it's going down a path that I like more.

thanks
With all the fan-game content rolled into 7.2. and with Khrisis on board for further development of the main Game, I think this is basically a finished Project. At this Point, only the Fact that Khrisis included all Patreon Scenes without needing to unlock them are the Difference between them (and the codes are all over the original Game's Thread)

Reactions: Black Xoul

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
It was abandoned permanently. The content was added to Oranos' game in a later update. Last I heard the creator was working on a prequel, but it's been a while, not sure if that will be released either.

Reactions: VVVrextt4343
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes