PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I bought the wine, but no progress with Aletta. Ok there is a fault, you have to click the buy a bottle and buy the sunscreen twice else they don't go into your inventory for storyline. Ok stuck on training Bri at college, at office it says to see her at home, at her home it says to see her at office.

Last edited:

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
hm, if i remember well first you have to see Candance at the club and be chubby with her, convince her to take over the sorority from amber, for that you need to get a recommandation see the mayor, change policy regarding the school and when you own the sority Bri will become your toy.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
So does this require what its linked as the main game to work, and how do you get HTML games to work i've always had problems with them

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Once I got over 600 reputation selling drugs no longer makes any money. Went from 5,000 to 0. Not sure how else to make money since selling slaves and protection racket give less than 500.
Same. I can't make money with drugs either. Have real high rep and over 200 auth.

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
How do I continue Lola's story? I went to her house and it said to meet someone else but where?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
send the girls to work in the clubs
Not even remotely the point. Point is, the biggest function for making money is broken. I have 10 girls working in the clubs, cause that's the main way to make money since drug dealing is broken. And TEN of them don't clear a third of what drug dealing does in a day. Don't waste time telling me to invest in the other ventures. I'm all in everything. And every thing COMBINED only makes about 3500ish. Minus expenses. As opposed to drug dealing bringing in 5k. Much better saving up for the mansion at 8k a day, then less than 3.

Tho now that I finally slow ground the down payment for the mansion, that dun really matter. Unless other money sinks are added.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frogface29

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
how do i do it? ((You need to stake your claim on her daughter, Amber - this will escalate your relationship.))

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I have no idea how to make any money. How to take over the college or anything else.

Could someone enlighten me on how to deal drugs or take over the college? Cheating is fine and all but i would like to play the game as it was intended and learn a bit on the way as well instead of cheating money out of the blue.

Thanks

Last edited:

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
I have no idea how to make any money. How to take over the college or anything else.

Could someone enlighten me on how to deal drugs or take over the college? Cheating is fine and all but i would like to play the game as it was intended and learn a bit on the way as well instead of cheating money out of the blue.

Thanks
to make money first get the job at the college or with the mayor. after getting enough money you get a second letter and you take the second job. to take over the college you need to have enough influence for the policy change. for this use your slaves

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
to make money first get the job at the college or with the mayor. after getting enough money you get a second letter and you take the second job. to take over the college you need to have enough influence for the policy change. for this use your slaves
Aight thats a start. Thank you

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I actually found this game first as opposed to the original game. Does the original game have incest and rape content? I like this version so far and honestly am tempted to just stick with this over the original due to the incest and rape tags.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes