Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I wonder if Angelica will be the only wifey-option. Don't want to lock myself out of someone more appealing down the road - on that note, I absolutely vote for the goth chick to make a return..

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
does anyone know how i do this ? (Ypsilon Kappa needs to become yours before you can leverage it against Bri!)

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
how do i do it? ((You need to stake your claim on her daughter, Amber - this will escalate your relationship.))

NoLeeDa

Mar 17, 2020
So I've played it for a few hours and I'm only stuck at the college part because to progress with the principal and be able to teach a class, you first have to progress with Amber who is at the Kappa sorority but has zero dialog...
Edit: was tricky. Had to talk to Audrey, then visit the mayor, then comfront Amber.
How did you talk to Audrey?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Click home, click girls, click slaves, click audrey and then choose the option that is talk to her about Amber.
i dont have that option, What im a suppose to do? already did the quest with bri telling me that i need the club.
Edit: Find Candace at the dance/strip club and become friends with her then go to the club and talk with Candace so you can find talk amber with audrey

Last edited:

almix13

Aug 12, 2019
the downloaded folder says its V 0.6, but when you start the game the banner on the left says V 0.5. Is it just a bug or did something go wrong with the download? I think i took the mega link

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
the downloaded folder says its V 0.6, but when you start the game the banner on the left says V 0.5. Is it just a bug or did something go wrong with the download? I think i took the mega link
me too,but 0.6 is the fan version, which is based on the original 0.5 fans themselves update

Reactions: almix13

N3M0

Aug 17, 2018
anyone know hot to get rue ? alreday done the festival in the park didnt get her and cant find anything elsewhere

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
anyone know hot to get rue ? alreday done the festival in the park didnt get her and cant find anything elsewhere
Should be at the beach. I found her there in the morning. After seeing her there twice, make sure you have the nude beach unlocked.

Reactions: N3M0
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes