OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
wanna ask one more thing, does this game can play on android?
I belive so, though don't take my word for it as I don't specifically develop for android. However, I believe mopoga are usually very quickly in putting out an in browser port specifically for phone users.

Reactions: 강인경

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
QUICK question: do you plan on updating the system of city's corruption? i am asking because i was thinking on adding little element such as exhibitionism, voyeurism, public use, cuteness to slutty/bimboo etc... through at the progression. Also (this is my take ofc), The idea of adding those picture panels at the top of each places is ok, but could you replace them by mini-story instead? like arriving at a location prompt you with mini-events like: girls walking in cute but indecent dress, rumor of sex meeting in college during the night, showcase of girls dancing/masturbating (you can even add straigh up sexual aggresion from girls towards men in some case.) what do you think of those idea?
Yes, I mostly plan on adding new stuff in the higher levels though, not replacing locations entirely.

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
Anyone else having trouble with the villa?
I go to the bank but there is no option to look at any property just return and home :/

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Patriarch-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes