Placersad

Jan 11, 2021
[QUOTE = "EPGerhart, publicación: 6370362, miembro: 344469"]
Visité Bri en casa: obtuve el siguiente error

Realmente no tienes una razón para estar aquí. Deberías llamarla a tu oficina en su lugar

Error: la etiqueta secundaria <</if>> se encontró fuera de una llamada a su macro principal <<if>>

Regresar
[/CITA]
Me sale el mismo error
I get the same error

Oddr74

Jul 1, 2020
So in the restaurant with the chick on the date. when you go to punch him all i get is a blank screen. cant go back or do anything

MAsker12

May 21, 2017
About the error when going to Lola's and Bri's home, what it is is that there is an extraneous "lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;" that exists and it shouldn't have any real impact on breaking the game.

However, if you want to fix it and not have the error show up, first, make a backup of the patriarch.html file, then in notepad++ or whatever similar program of your choice, first go to line 5761 and delete the "lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;" at the very end of the line. That fixes Lola's bit. Then for Bri's fix, go to line 5774 and just delete the "&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;" that is there. I'm not sure if that is going to mess everything up so it is worth mentioning again, make a backup.

edit: I also just zipped up my html one that I edited myself

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

rux

Dec 17, 2017
Why is there every Image broken on my html games , im using chrome.
I'm running into this too for some reason. I've tried Firefox and Chrome and the images all look jacked up... like the gamma or contrast is turned way up for some reason

pwang945

Apr 14, 2019
I can't move forward on Ypsilon Kappa Sorority part.
The principal is showing "(You need a closer relationship with her before she'll agree to let you teach!)"
Candace is always busy and Amber only says "hiiii".
I already receive the sponsor text.
What should I do?

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I can't move forward on Ypsilon Kappa Sorority part.
The principal is showing "(You need a closer relationship with her before she'll agree to let you teach!)"
Candace is always busy and Amber only says "hiiii".
I already receive the sponsor text.
What should I do?
one of your girls, i think aubrey, will have an option to talk to cadense or something that isnt sex, then you go to capitol to talk to mayor, then you can talk to cadence

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Someone remind me:
Who is Rue?
Where can I find her?
What steps do I need to take in order to advance her story?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Rue can be found after you open up the council's options for allowing festivals and events to take place. You need reputation and authority to do this and is done at city hall.

As soon as you have allowed the festival to take place, you can visit it and can meet Rue during it (tickets are $300). You can then after the festival ends you can find Rue at the beach, and for the last part you need to have the council remove the laws against public indecency, it will open up the nudist beach area, were she can then be found in her final event.

Reactions: ubblesnop

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Rue can be found after you open up the council's options for allowing festivals and events to take place. You need reputation and authority to do this and is done at city hall.

As soon as you have allowed the festival to take place, you can visit it and can meet Rue during it (tickets are $300). You can then after the festival ends you can find Rue at the beach, and for the last part you need to have the council remove the laws against public indecency, it will open up the nudist beach area, were she can then be found in her final event.
Hi, and thanks for replying! I just played from my July save. I went to City Hall; there was no festival and event option. It listed:
Abolish the Public Decency act
Expand public works
Review public site usage policies

I was able to unlock the nude beach but did not encounter anyone there.

What is required to get the option to allow festivals? Assume all my stats are high.

Tarquinius

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, and thanks for replying! I just played from my July save. I went to City Hall; there was no festival and event option. It listed:
Abolish the Public Decency act
Expand public works
Review public site usage policies

I was able to unlock the nude beach but did not encounter anyone there.

What is required to get the option to allow festivals? Assume all my stats are high.
Review public site usage policies will open up the festival area of the park.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Are you continuing an old save? Some of them can't be triggered if you unlocked them before the achievement system was added because their trigger is tied to a non-replayable story event you've already played.
yeah, its a play through from an older save. noticed, just seeing if it going to get addressed down the road.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
i can't get the sorority part in 0.4 candice always tells me she is busy.
If you go to the social club early, you can talk to Candace and Amber, and you can talk to Candace in the options on your phone.
There is a hint. If you go to the first Red Light District, you can see the stage of Candace.
Go back a few times and see the same scene, then go to the social club early and talk to Candace.
I had to restart three times to pierce the Ember.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 36 Votes