Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
i don't have that option. the only slaves i was able to buy were pussi and cunti i think
Anne and Ruby are 2 slaves you can buy in the Old Town's Meatlocker. If you can't find them, maybe they need a Patreon's code to be unlocked.
I don't have any code, but I'm sure it should be somewhere in some previous pages ;)

Reactions: vimmers

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Ruby doesn't require a code. She can be bought in the Meatlocker at any time if the player has enough money.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1629477550374.png
A little to look into, giving them separate lines would be preferable, since this is just a mess, but the messages works as intended.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
View attachment 1362411
A little to look into, giving them separate lines would be preferable, since this is just a mess, but the messages works as intended.
This seems to be the easiest way to handle it right now, since new lines appear even if they're not active in sugarcube. The alternative would be a lot of blank spaces that you would have to scroll through.
I'm still a novice at coding, so it's possible somebody has a more elegant solution.

PANOS134EVER

Sep 11, 2020
I can't make progress with Lola, I try to talk to her (the options appers) at her house but nothing happens (no image appears although the action is being executed and the next times nothing new happens with her).

Here is my save file:

vsdygotr

Jun 18, 2020
is there a way to get a 4th letter? Ive unlocked college, town hall and better whore income. but want to unlock the warehouse too

Dec 10, 2020
i need help, i want to pay marquis debt but when i pay him nothing happens i mean he thanks me then i can pay him again, i tried paying him like 3 times and it was the same, plase send me a fix thanks!

Tarquinius

Jul 11, 2018
i need help, i want to pay marquis debt but when i pay him nothing happens i mean he thanks me then i can pay him again, i tried paying him like 3 times and it was the same, plase send me a fix thanks!
It still works if you go back to lola, but dev accidentally made it so you can do it over and over again I guess

asdgadfhsarh

May 9, 2021
Yo great game dev! lots of content! And decently made.

Some bugs that need fixing is a forced stop at nighttime for a lot of interactions. Currently you can talk past the check time for any of the school girls and finish them in 1 day because once you talk to them with no energy I believe it just goes negative without any hard stops and complete reset after you sleep.

Dominating Candice at night when out of energy gives you free authority. However much you want to click for.

Also once you have teaching a class unlocked it does not increase the time or cost any energy. So infinite money.

Suggestions:
Way to stop your slaves/Girlfriends from texting you. That is too many clicks for a pick you have seen dozens of time by the end of the day.

Have the beach open till evening. Would be nice to remove from the morning only grind even though it is short.

Re balance buying the slave pits in the to less money. Just would make sense because you make more racketeering.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone have a save file with everything so far completed?
Mine got corrupted.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Yo great game dev! lots of content! And decently made.

Some bugs that need fixing is a forced stop at nighttime for a lot of interactions. Currently you can talk past the check time for any of the school girls and finish them in 1 day because once you talk to them with no energy I believe it just goes negative without any hard stops and complete reset after you sleep.

Dominating Candice at night when out of energy gives you free authority. However much you want to click for.

Also once you have teaching a class unlocked it does not increase the time or cost any energy. So infinite money.

Suggestions:
Way to stop your slaves/Girlfriends from texting you. That is too many clicks for a pick you have seen dozens of time by the end of the day.

Have the beach open till evening. Would be nice to remove from the morning only grind even though it is short.

Re balance buying the slave pits in the to less money. Just would make sense because you make more racketeering.
Thanks for the bug reports. I've fixed them for 0.5! :)

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes