123456bob

Jul 28, 2018
the game file is missing, it's just images. What's going on?

... PS OOooooh it's a browser game, you launch the website link to start

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
the game file is missing, it's just images. What's going on?

... PS OOooooh it's a browser game, you launch the website link to start
Not necessarily. You download all the files then launch the game with Patriarch.html and it uses your browser.
That part's true, however it doesn't take you to a website. It's a local storage based game, it all runs from your computer, just looks like you went on the internet.

Cheers

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How many letters of recommendation can we have? And how to get them? I've given the starting one to the Principal, then earned one from reputation and another one from wealth. Gave those to the Mayor and Douglas. Can I still get more? That Fabian guy I know wants one

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
About the error when going to Lola's and Bri's home, what it is is that there is an extraneous "lt;</if>>" that exists and it shouldn't have any real impact on breaking the game.

However, if you want to fix it and not have the error show up, first, make a backup of the patriarch.html file, then in notepad++ or whatever similar program of your choice, first go to line 5761 and delete the "lt;</if>>" at the very end of the line. That fixes Lola's bit. Then for Bri's fix, go to line 5774 and just delete the "<</if>>" that is there. I'm not sure if that is going to mess everything up so it is worth mentioning again, make a backup.

edit: I also just zipped up my html one that I edited myself
I've used your edited file. When I go to Bri, the error doesn't pop up anymore, but I can't advance her. It tells me to call her in the office and the office tells me to visit her at home

EDIT. Never mind. Trained her obedience a bit, then did the thing in the sorority where they reject her AFTER you own it. Everything works fine, cheers

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
who is the best capo to pick
Yeah, I'm trying to figure that out as well. lol

Seems like it wants us to pick Marcus because he's already been introduced.... But he has problems and we already own him. I can see him gambling away all our profits...

Second guy might try to take over or leave and take half the crew with him.... Who knows.... but at least he's experienced... but also just looks like hired muscle.... (prob the nicest guy in the world in real life...lol)

Third guy just reminds me of a weasel..... But hilarious first line descriptor.... "exceptionally intelligent and completely lacks scruples"
Who'd you choose?

Cheers
(I think I'm going to try the drug dealer, hopefully I can have him 'dealt with' if I don't like him..........................)

Last edited:

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
You got a phone text from her it's random there is no tips can help
Random? That's a shame. Guess I just keep skipping days until I get a text from her then...
Wonder if there is a variable that can trigger it?

Third guy just reminds me of a weasel..... But hilarious first line descriptor.... "exceptionally intelligent and completely lacks scruples"
Who'd you choose?
Third guy? Pretty sure I only had 2 choices.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Random? That's a shame. Guess I just keep skipping days until I get a text from her then...
Wonder if there is a variable that can trigger it?

Third guy? Pretty sure I only had 2 choices.
I assume the dude you (can) meet during the festival event becomes the third option, if you haven't appointed someone yet.

I did the festival after naming a capo, so only had the two candidates as well.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
- Laura - Colleagues with benefits
- Carmichael - Milf hunter
- Luna - Sisterly love
-
-
-
- Lola - Curves for days
- Suki - Sucky Sucky
- Bri - Teacher’s pet
-
-
- Aletta - The black sheep
- Mary - Brunette baddie
- Lisa - Crikey mate
- Sophie - Ms. Milkbags
- Rue - Dancing queen
- Ruby - Unpolished gem

unlocked a few going back through their sex scenes etc

seem to be missing the unlock for
- Lexi - Helping hand
- Amber - Mean girl no more
- Candace - Chocolate thot
- Ella - Thirst trap
- Mila - Fit girl fever
who the fuck are Lexi and Mary??

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I assume the dude you (can) meet during the festival event becomes the third option, if you haven't appointed someone yet.

I did the festival after naming a capo, so only had the two candidates as well.
I had the choice between Marcus, Emir, and Daniel
I chose after the festival event.
Marcus the guy w a gambling problem
Emir, who works for the MC's father
and Daniel, the MC knew from college

Cheers

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I have been trying to find out how to get Lexi. I've gone 91 days, but I don't seem to have gotten a text message from her. I've gotten all the other girls but her. Although, I may have gotten a text from her, I might not have know it if it was from an anonymous caller. If so, what happens after the text message? I looked in the code and I did have her marked at "true", but I still don't know who she is or what I was supposed to do after getting her text.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Same here - I missing Lexi, Laura and Mary. If they are tied into limited time phone messages, that's dumb as the majority of phone messages are just repeat messages from girls I've already maxed so I don't check the messages as most of the time they are pointless.

Last edited:

anracke44

May 28, 2020
Same here - I missing Lexi, Laura and Mary. If they are tied into limited time phone messages, that's dumb as the majority of phone messages are just repeat messages from girls I've already maxed so I don't check the messages as most of the time they are pointless.
If you have gotten a text from lexi, you will be able to message her under the "Make Plans" option in your phone. If there isn't an option to "Text Lexi" then hit f12, go to console, type in SugarCube.State.variables.lexi=false and hit enter, then follow the instructions below.

If you have not gotten a text from lexi, you can make it happen right now. Hit F12 on your keyboard, click "console" on the menu that opens up, type in or copy/paste SugarCube.State.variables.unknowntext=true and hit enter, then type in SugarCube.State.variables.newtext=true and hit enter. Then go into your texts and click the one from unknown sender.Now you just have to spam the back and forth arrows until you trigger the text from Lexi.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes