-
- Ruby - Unpolished gem
- Scarlet & Sienna - Come play with us, Danny
- Julia & Diana - Twincest
-
-
- Saffron - Tainted love

any hints on the missing 3? thanks
It's Rue (unlock public usage at city hall, then attend park festival), Angelica (also at city hall), Emily (introduced by dating Angelica)

Reactions: tugaboy

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
It's Rue (unlock public usage at city hall, then attend park festival), Angelica (also at city hall), Emily (introduced by dating Angelica)
Thanks on the Rue hint, completly forgot about those laws,
im pretty sure i did abit of Angelica aswell, (searching the forum im not sure if i already got the ring, however there isnt one at the mall neither an option to marry her at home)(out of curiosity i checked the console and she is at angelicalike 3)

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Thanks on the Rue hint, completly forgot about those laws,
im pretty sure i did abit of Angelica aswell, (searching the forum im not sure if i already got the ring, however there isnt one at the mall neither an option to marry her at home)(out of curiosity i checked the console and she is at angelicalike 3)
yeah sorry, the wedding is bugged in 0.7. If you scroll back there should be a post with a save file from when she's already married that I posted. Or you could wait a week, which is when i release 0.8 to the public :)

Vaars

May 6, 2021
yeah sorry, the wedding is bugged in 0.7. If you scroll back there should be a post with a save file from when she's already married that I posted. Or you could wait a week, which is when i release 0.8 to the public :)
What Content are we gonna get in 0.8? already curious :)

Also on a General Note: I like the Choice added in Angelicas Questline, but currently only one Option will allow you to completely fill the Achievements Page. So just y the Way it is presented, the Choice feels like there is a Right and Wrong choice, since one locks you out of 100% Completion of Achievements. Adding Achievements for the Other Route and maybe only showing the Achievements that are achievable depending on your Decisions up to now might be smoother.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
What Content are we gonna get in 0.8? already curious :)

Also on a General Note: I like the Choice added in Angelicas Questline, but currently only one Option will allow you to completely fill the Achievements Page. So just y the Way it is presented, the Choice feels like there is a Right and Wrong choice, since one locks you out of 100% Completion of Achievements. Adding Achievements for the Other Route and maybe only showing the Achievements that are achievable depending on your Decisions up to now might be smoother.
Here's the changelog!
- added the new character Reilly at the college
- added the ability to teach a extracurricular class at college with three new characters and many new scenes
- added 14 new text messages
- added events around the house (1 for Ella, 1 for Ruby, 2 for twins)
- added a new harem event for Angelica
- added Ruby as a harem thrall
- when disciplining girls at home or working out at the gym, you can now instantly redo the action if you have sufficient time and energy
- main story continued

bug fixes
- angelica can (again) be married
- corrected some typos
- fixed Ella's missing texts

Yep I've thought about the Angelica thing too. When I first added achievements I didn't think people would care that much since I don't really when I play these types of games, but it seemes I'm kind of atypical when it comes to games like this (I've noticed a lot of people really try to go for 100 percent).
I think the idea at the time was to not force people to get married if they didn't want to, but with the understanding that they would not get to experience some of the content. I think only showing the "possible gets" of the achievement board at any given time, like you suggested, is the way to go. Maybe that will feel more satisfying to the people who don't want to marry angelica.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yep I've thought about the Angelica thing too. When I first added achievements I didn't think people would care that much since I don't really when I play these types of games, but it seemes I'm kind of atypical when it comes to games like this (I've noticed a lot of people really try to go for 100 percent).
I think the idea at the time was to not force people to get married if they didn't want to, but with the understanding that they would not get to experience some of the content. I think only showing the "possible gets" of the achievement board at any given time, like you suggested, is the way to go. Maybe that will feel more satisfying to the people who don't want to marry angelica.
I think the main problem is that there is not enough payoff to justify not marrying Angelica, so my suggestion would be to increase the payoff of the non-marriage route, make achievements on that route and then write in the achievements page: "Some of these are mutually exclusive, you can't get them all in one playthrough".

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I think the main problem is that there is not enough payoff to justify not marrying Angelica, so my suggestion would be to increase the payoff of the non-marriage route, make achievements on that route and then write in the achievements page: "Some of these are mutually exclusive, you can't get them all in one playthrough".
Yes, that was the motivation behind the follower system you get instead. As of right now it's pretty bare-bones. I want to expand it such as to make it feel more worthwhile and incentivise replayability. One of the thoughts I have now is a new character with a longer story that eventually becomes a follower. Ideally I'd want this follower to also have unique interractions all over the city (rather than the 3-4 that current followers have).

Reactions: Brovalon

Fuckerman69 96

Apr 23, 2022
Nothing else happens beyond these for me. No idea what the two empty spots are.

- Laura - Colleagues with benefits
- Carmichael - Milf hunter
- Luna - Sisterly love
- Lexi - Helping hand
- Amber - Mean girl no more
- Candace - Chocolate thot
- Lola - Curves for days
- Suki - Sucky Sucky
- Bri - Teacher’s pet
- Ella - Thirst trap
- Mila - Fit girl fever
- Aletta - The black sheep
- Mary - Brunette baddie
- Lisa - Crikey mate
- Sophie - Ms. Milkbags
- Rue - Dancing queen
- Ruby - Unpolished gem
- Scarlet & Sienna - Come play with us, Danny
- Julia & Diana - Twincest
-
-
- Saffron - Tainted love
- Lilith - "there the lamia has lain down and found rest"
How do you get rue acheivment

Dec 8, 2017

I don't know if it's a good idea to lock off even more content in a game like this that's really just meant to be this indulgent power fantasy; like, in a game where you're a guy powerful enough to have whatever he wants, I feel like I shouldn't have things withheld from me. I could see not marrying Angelica as a role-play decision; you're a patriarch, you don't want to be bound by any traditional standards like marriage, but making that decision should just be an acknowledgement that you don't want to engage with the marriage-related content. I don't think it's adding anything to, like, significantly split the story or anything.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I don't know if it's a good idea to lock off even more content in a game like this that's really just meant to be this indulgent power fantasy; like, in a game where you're a guy powerful enough to have whatever he wants, I feel like I shouldn't have things withheld from me. I could see not marrying Angelica as a role-play decision; you're a patriarch, you don't want to be bound by any traditional standards like marriage, but making that decision should just be an acknowledgement that you don't want to engage with the marriage-related content. I don't think it's adding anything to, like, significantly split the story or anything.
I think that is a fair Argument, also having Replay Value in a Game like this is already a questionable Feature, If that Content is only achievable after at least an hour of repeated identical Gameplay (by conservative Estimate) that gets even more stretched.

I would maybe suggest something like an End Game, where, when you have reached the End of the Game/Story and are then at the Top of your Power, you can completely disregard Conventions (including Game Logic, if you wanna get a little meta) and then, after the end credits are able to do e.g. the Marriage even if you decided against it or vice versa, like some kind of sandbox mode. but that would of course be a Project and Solution far in the Future :)

Reactions: OranosDev

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
how to get close to amber the principal daughter
You need to talk to Candace either at the sorority or at the stripclub Crimson, probably both and not in that order and then talk to Audrey at home and the rest should be pretty obvious.

Reactions: the slayer

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
stuck on Lilith on v0.7, she keeps on just lounging around being useless and likes me more but unlocks no new options.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
stuck on Lilith on v0.7, she keeps on just lounging around being useless and likes me more but unlocks no new options.
The last "play with her" scene plays twice, then you can fuck her

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes