msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Patriarch [v0.7.2] [Oranos] – Compressed

HTML v0.7.2 · · Pixeldrain · (554.3 MiB :: ~3 GiB)
Hotfix (animations) · · Pixeldrain · (459.4 KiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Edit:
Added a hotfix for the missing closing tags on ~12 percent of the replaced GIF animations. Sorry for the inconvenience!
hope you will update

Reactions: danvo2004

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
How to access Riley? Clicked around the college but wasn't able to find her. Please help
You need to finish tutoring the four other girls, after which point she'll appear as a tutoring option in your office

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Apologies for being thick, but how do I install the update? It extracts into its own folder, and presumably I want to merge the subfolders with the subfolders in the existing game?

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Apologies for being thick, but how do I install the update? It extracts into its own folder, and presumably I want to merge the subfolders with the subfolders in the existing game?
That's it. You shouldn't have duplicate folders if you've pasted it correctly.

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
That's it. You shouldn't have duplicate folders if you've pasted it correctly.
I've managed it now, but I think I may have found a bug. There's new content for Ella, but no new images for her in the update folder, so all the new content just has broken links for the pictures.

[EDIT] Seems to be the same for Marlene - the new dungeon content doesn't have images

[EDIT] And for Carmen's new content too!

joker3000

Dec 29, 2017
I've managed it now, but I think I may have found a bug. There's new content for Ella, but no new images for her in the update folder, so all the new content just has broken links for the pictures.

[EDIT] Seems to be the same for Marlene - the new dungeon content doesn't have images

[EDIT] And for Carmen's new content too!
and for All
1658482136669.png

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes