OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Everyone having issues with Carmen, what version did you upgrade from? Did you get the full 0.8 or are you trying to go from 0.7 straight to 0.8 with just the update? Carmen isn't touched at all in this update. If the game is updated correctly you wont have these issues.

darthsex222

Jan 19, 2019
Everyone having issues with Carmen, what version did you upgrade from? Did you get the full 0.8 or are you trying to go from 0.7 straight to 0.8 with just the update? Carmen isn't touched at all in this update. If the game is updated correctly you wont have these issues.
I went from 7.2 with just the "update only" link, I did gain new carmen content when doing this. Before when i went to the real estate place it just repeated the first meeting you have where she shows the villa. I thought this odd because i got her achievement. But then later i got the scene where you dominate her at the office. The principals scenes were broken for me and maybe some others.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I went from 7.2 with just the "update only" link, I did gain new carmen content when doing this. Before when i went to the real estate place it just repeated the first meeting you have where she shows the villa. I thought this odd because i got her achievement. But then later i got the scene where you dominate her at the office. The principals scenes were broken for me and maybe some others.
It might be a problem with just the update only version then.

Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
Just wanted to say I am really stunned at the amount of work put into this update. Too many times you'll see something like a 0.01 increment release be simple fixes or maybe a couple things with one character. Really appreciate the job you've done Oranos as this is easily one of the best HTML projects I've ever played. Can't wait to see what you have in store next.

Tyrantxyz

Jul 20, 2017
How do you get Emily I haven't been able to get the honeymoon
How do I get the new acheivments
you have to marry angelica during the honeymoon you meet emily at the beach iirc as for the new achievement you have to teach a problem student name riley i think at your office choose the student then choose riley

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
Sophie - Ms. Milkbags
- Rue - Dancing queen
im missing these two i think one of them was in concert event so i missed it but were the other one suppose to be

bobvilla69

Jan 20, 2022
Is there somewhere that I can find where each girl starts? Been everywhere and I still have multiple gaps in my achievements

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes