mozzolohwasgreat

Feb 12, 2018
Anyone could do this themselves. Open up the .html file in a text editor and search for
Code:
name="patreon2"
Some additional help for people who aren't as used to text editors/searching that makes the copying process less tedious:
  1. Open the "Patriarch.html" file in a text editor of choice, preferably one that supports regex searching (such as VScode/VScodium, but others like notepad++ and a bunch of others also work, instructions just vary slightly)
  2. Open the search window with "ctrl+f"
  3. Enabe regex searching (the ".*" icon in VScodium/checkbox in notepad++) and search for "if \$patreon == "(.*?)">>" this will find all instances of patreon codes in the document. Confirm with alt+enter to select ALL instances at once, then copy them with ctrl+c.
  4. Open a new document (ctrl+n or File->New File) and paste all instances into this document with ctrl+v.
  5. Reopen the search window with ctrl+f if it closed, click on the arrow on the left to expand the menu
  6. In the upper entry field, keep the previously mentioned regex expression. In the lower one that now opened, simply write "$1". Press ctrl+alt+enter, or the "replace all" button in the search window.
  7. Now each line is one patreon code, and the other stuff is removed, so it's quick to copy and paste. This should work regardless of version unless they change the code fundamentally.
Cheat codes as of v.08 extracted with this method:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Got all of the achievements by now, but still haven't been able to buy the Villa Garcia....
What should I do to get this done?
Look at the property with relator
Go to bank
Gather $100,000
Get loan from bank
Buy property

Mikegt1

Jun 21, 2022
where is the game play application i cant find help me please i dont know why there no application to play this

trafalgar7343

Apr 27, 2021
Does the hot tub you buy have any functionality yet? I can't get it to do anything other than say it's waiting for girls to fill it.

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
Can anyone help me find which achievements im still missing. I feel like ive looked everywhere, but i cant find the triggers for the ones im missing.
1659371035238.png

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Can anyone help me find which achievements im still missing. I feel like ive looked everywhere, but i cant find the triggers for the ones im missing.
View attachment 1959316

You're looking for Carmichael, Ella, Mila, Sophie, and Ruby.
Carmichael is the school's headmaster, Sophie is the assistant at the mayor's office, Ruby is a purchasable slave. Ella and Mila are both in the girlfriend category but I'm afraid I don't remember where you meet them - try wandering around town. Clubs, the beach, the park - they're bound to be somewhere.

And while I'm here making comments may as well mention - great game! Loving the way it's going, I just wish we had more content for the girls that already exist sometimes. (That said the latest additions are gold.) Some more content with the sisters once they've been owned might be nice - or with your step mothers or whatever.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
And while I'm here making comments may as well mention - great game! Loving the way it's going, I just wish we had more content for the girls that already exist sometimes. (That said the latest additions are gold.) Some more content with the sisters once they've been owned might be nice - or with your step mothers or whatever.
Thank you! Yes, developing already existing characters seems to be a common request - and I'm happy to do it, so you'll see more of it in future updates.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I'm stuck with Lola she tells me she is at her house then when I go there and talk to her nothing happens and I can't go on

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes