XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
bri is bugged for me I try to tutor on office says need to find her at her house, I go to her house says to call her to office and punishing isn't doing anything to change that.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
bri is bugged for me I try to tutor on office says need to find her at her house, I go to her house says to call her to office and punishing isn't doing anything to change that.
Same issue is this is a bug or am I fucking something up, Nvm I did the honeymoon stuff and came back after having the dominate option on amber and candice. Bri quest then worked fine.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Bri just has the incorrect instructions, it's not bugged you have to do something else i forget what.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
View attachment 1987459 Can someone help me get these achievements?
I think i am somewhat stuck.
Here's the full list:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of the one's you're missing are related to the Town Hall (getting married and the woman you see on your honeymoon), some women around town (Coffee Shop, Concert, Real Estate for the Mansion) and the latest girls from the University. (Update 0.8)

My general rule if I'm ever stuck is literally starting at the first link / location and going down through each and every single place on the map until I find something I haven't seen yet. It takes a while but it's worth doing. There's also some hints in the game menu detailing the changelog of each update that could be helpful.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes