kickman

Mar 2, 2019
Ok, I finnished all sorority progress and got to dominate both amber and candice but I still cant make any progress with bri. Am I missing a step? I already sponsor the sorority aswell.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Ok, I finnished all sorority progress and got to dominate both amber and candice but I still cant make any progress with bri. Am I missing a step? I already sponsor the sorority aswell.
If you've already seen her at the sorority house, then try checking at her house.

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
If you've already seen her at the sorority house, then try checking at her house.
How do I know if I already saw her in the sorority house? When I visit her she asks me how I know where she lives and the game says I don't really have a reason to be here.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
How do I know if I already saw her in the sorority house? When I visit her she asks me how I know where she lives and the game says I don't really have a reason to be here.
If calling her to your office doesn't do anything anymore then look for her in the sorority house, then go to her house.

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
so i messed up and refuse to marry angelica.. is there a way to get her back? she is the one i am mising along with carmen( she gets triggered at the the honey moon from what i v read) and also where i can find Dr. Crowle ? i am at the point where i have a war cause i kidnaped phoebe...
- Laura - Colleagues with benefits
- Carmichael - Milf hunter
- Luna - Sisterly love
- Lexi - Helping hand
- Amber - Mean girl no more
- Candace - Chocolate thot
- Lola - Curves for days
- Suki - Sucky Sucky
- Bri - Teacher’s pet
- Ella - Thirst trap
- Mila - Fit girl fever
- Aletta - The black sheep
- Mary - Brunette baddie
- Lisa - Crikey mate
- Sophie - Ms. Milkbags
- Rue - Dancing queen
- Ruby - Unpolished gem
- Scarlet & Sienna - Come play with us, Danny
- Julia & Diana - Twincest
-
-
- Saffron - Tainted love
- Lilith - "there the lamia has lain down and found rest"
- Carmen - Selling sunset
- Nicole, Kayla & Emma - School's out!
- Reilly - Irish Imp

Recomendations: 1
Funds: 1261945
Fitness: 34
Authority: 1069
Slaves: 17

Soldiers: 200
Wounded: 8
Threat:

Day: 225
Noon

Last edited:

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
so i messed up and refuse to marry angelica.. is there a way to get her back? she is the one i am mising along with carmen( she gets triggered at the the honey moon from what i v read) and also where i can find Dr. Crowle ? i am at the point where i have a war cause i kidnaped phoebe...
- Laura - Colleagues with benefits
- Carmichael - Milf hunter
- Luna - Sisterly love
- Lexi - Helping hand
- Amber - Mean girl no more
- Candace - Chocolate thot
- Lola - Curves for days
- Suki - Sucky Sucky
- Bri - Teacher’s pet
- Ella - Thirst trap
- Mila - Fit girl fever
- Aletta - The black sheep
- Mary - Brunette baddie
- Lisa - Crikey mate
- Sophie - Ms. Milkbags
- Rue - Dancing queen
- Ruby - Unpolished gem
- Scarlet & Sienna - Come play with us, Danny
- Julia & Diana - Twincest
-
-
- Saffron - Tainted love
- Lilith - "there the lamia has lain down and found rest"
- Carmen - Selling sunset
- Nicole, Kayla & Emma - School's out!
- Reilly - Irish Imp

Recomendations: 1
Funds: 1261945
Fitness: 34
Authority: 1069
Slaves: 17

Soldiers: 200
Wounded: 8
Threat:

Day: 225
Noon
Don't worry about Pheobe/war in this version. As for Angelica - no. In the future there will be more content on the road you're currently on.
Also, Carmen is triggered by house purchase, which is still possible for you. Though there is a second girl you'll miss if you don't marry.

Reactions: svkbw and Vaars

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Don't worry about Pheobe/war in this version. As for Angelica - no. In the future there will be more content on the road you're currently on.
Also, Carmen is triggered by house purchase, which is still possible for you. Though there is a second girl you'll miss if you don't marry.
yoo, since I just see you posting - when can we expect the next Update? and what will be in it? :)

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Soon(tm)... Wont set a deadline unless Im confident I can keep to it.

As for what will be in it,
- some light story expansion
- bimbofication and breeding
- a khrisis-like character for the non-angelica arc
Finally the breeding's coming out! YES!

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
i am happy to see the update is finally here:p does that mean that i can FINALY give the damn bondage to sarah? and if i can how can i do it? also i think i foud a bug.. if you go at kitchen at midday and try to take peters duties from noele you get transferd to the univercity:p

Last edited:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
i am happy to see the update is finally here:p does that mean that i can FINALY give the damn bondage to sarah? and if i can how can i do it? also i think i foud a bug.. if you go at kitchen at midday and try to take peters duties from noele you get transferd to the univercity:p
Did you reply to the Wrong Thread? Or is my Memory getting really fussy these Days? ^^

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes