Bobbyboi86

May 6, 2021
Where can I find names of all the models? I feel like it was mentioned but I can't find it anymore and I'm super interested to find a couple, especially Rue and Mary.

Reactions: Rorsah

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I downloaded the full current version and replied the entire thing today, saving as I went. I made multiple saves along the way and did all achievements minus a couple which I was in the process of completing when I stopped to eat. I logged out of the game and ate then came back to resume playing. No saves. Everything was gone, and I had 7 save slots filled. Has anyone else run into this? Is the game saving elsewhere? Or did it simply wipe everything out when I logged out? I like the game, but not enough to replay the whole thing again after I just finished completing it for the second time.

update: I just tried starting the game again and took a save after a short sequence. I show 2 saves in the save menu but nothing in the game folder. Is it just temp saving now, and do you have to export everything to your disk? Didn't have to do this before and seems like a strange approach, unless I had a corrupted download.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Where can I find names of all the models? I feel like it was mentioned but I can't find it anymore and I'm super interested to find a couple, especially Rue and Mary.
Inside the folder of the game there is a txt file called "model credit".

Reactions: Bobbyboi86

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
okay, and how/where do I meet her ?
From the changelog it appears that Haley is an alternative for those who chose not to marry Angelica, so presumably if you got married you won't be able to find her. You will either need to start over or load a save from prior to the marriage. I think the DEV said he put a save point pre-marriage in here somewhere (or someone did, correct me if I'm wrong) and if you dig around through the thread you should be able to find it. I'll going to have to do that too, but I've been too lazy to look so far. lol

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I downloaded the full current version and replied the entire thing today, saving as I went. I made multiple saves along the way and did all achievements minus a couple which I was in the process of completing when I stopped to eat. I logged out of the game and ate then came back to resume playing. No saves. Everything was gone, and I had 7 save slots filled. Has anyone else run into this? Is the game saving elsewhere? Or did it simply wipe everything out when I logged out? I like the game, but not enough to replay the whole thing again after I just finished completing it for the second time.

update: I just tried starting the game again and took a save after a short sequence. I show 2 saves in the save menu but nothing in the game folder. Is it just temp saving now, and do you have to export everything to your disk? Didn't have to do this before and seems like a strange approach, unless I had a corrupted download.
Saves are stored in your browser cache. I'm not super techy, but I know that if you clear your cache, use another browser or different version of same browser (like different account on chrome or incognito mode) you wont have access to those same saves. If you want to prevent this you can make local saves on your drive.
If you're not doing any of the things I mentioned I think something else might be wrong, not sure what it could be though. People haven't had issues with it in the past from what I know.

Reactions: talion777

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Saves are stored in your browser cache. I'm not super techy, but I know that if you clear your cache, use another browser or different version of same browser (like different account on chrome or incognito mode) you wont have access to those same saves. If you want to prevent this you can make local saves on your drive.
If you're not doing any of the things I mentioned I think something else might be wrong, not sure what it could be though. People haven't had issues with it in the past from what I know.
Yes, thanks. I did use incognito mode and have since redone it using a before the wedding save in order to do both paths and then saved directly to my hard drive this time in order to prevent the loss. Since I had to go back in order to do the Haley path anyway it wasn't too horrible a detour.

A question. Do the "followers" only change aspects in their avatar? Or do you see them directly in game anywhere? I could see the changes in the follower window but I had the impression from the notation when I got them that they would appear in-game as well at certain points, and I haven't seen them anywhere yet. Perhaps that's unclear?

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Yes, thanks. I did use incognito mode and have since redone it using a before the wedding save in order to do both paths and then saved directly to my hard drive this time in order to prevent the loss. Since I had to go back in order to do the Haley path anyway it wasn't too horrible a detour.

A question. Do the "followers" only change aspects in their avatar? Or do you see them directly in game anywhere? I could see the changes in the follower window but I had the impression from the notation when I got them that they would appear in-game as well at certain points, and I haven't seen them anywhere yet. Perhaps that's unclear?
Depending on what image you're seeing in the sidebar, you will get a different scene with your follower when clicking on the follower menu. You can keep an eye out for when the preview image changes and then click it to get a place-dependant scene.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes