OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Found the other broken image that was messing with my OCD. Haley's "Fuck her," option in the harem menu; the last image calls for a haley/24.webp. I also think it might supposed to be 11.webp since 24.jpg is just her in an orange top with joggers.
ty for letting me know!

Reactions: vietkong

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Wha can you do under the threesome and harem sections? Especially for girlfriends, since I don't have any available for harem. I think I do have every achievement, so is that not implemented yet?
There are a few scenes that feature multiple characters. Might fill them out more later.

Zurkei

Nov 25, 2017
Just saw the update. I'm a bit late to the party but here is my usual compressed/mp4 version of the game.

DISCLAIMER: I have not done more than basic testing as I don't have time to test every page and option, the compression may break somethings.
V0.9.1 3.54GB -> 556MB

May 21, 2017
How were we supposed to get "Candace" from house Ypsalon (Collage) again?? i remember seeing her dance in the red light district as the first trigger. Cause I remember doing her first to get to the principal's daughter and then to get the principal. did the sequence change?

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
How were we supposed to get "Candace" from house Ypsalon (Collage) again?? i remember seeing her dance in the red light district as the first trigger. Cause I remember doing her first to get to the principal's daughter and then to get the principal. did the sequence change?
Text candace
Go watch candace at crimson
Go watch her a second time
Talk to candace at sorority
Talk to Audrey about Amber
Review the education bill with Mayor Finch at City Hall
Confront Amber
Interact with Candace until you get her achievement Party with the girls (both options) until you unlock Ritual of Submission Interact with Amber until you get her achievement

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Text candace
Go watch candace at crimson
Go watch her a second time
Talk to candace at sorority
Talk to Audrey about Amber
Review the education bill with Mayor Finch at City Hall
Confront Amber
Interact with Candace until you get her achievement Party with the girls (both options) until you unlock Ritual of Submission Interact with Amber until you get her achievement
Note: it could be a good idea to create a pdf file/walkthrough for each events that you create in future updates OranosDev. I am pretty sure to have saw this question a few times in previous pages

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
there's one girl I didn't found, the one before the last : between Reilley - Irish Imp and Bunny - Blow-up bimbo
who is she and how to find her ? is she the "new option" the hints are talking about if i don't marry Angelica ? and if so, does it mean the achievement is unavailable since I did marry Angelica ?

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
there's one girl I didn't found, the one before the last : between Reilley - Irish Imp and Bunny - Blow-up bimbo
who is she and how to find her ? is she the "new option" the hints are talking about if i don't marry Angelica ? and if so, does it mean the achievement is unavailable since I did marry Angelica ?
I think it's "Haley"

crakspider

Dec 7, 2017
So i messed up & didn't get emily while on the honeymoon. Is there someway i could console command myself back to the honeymoon to get her?

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes