Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I think you cant meet her in this current version, cause you need to have NOT married Angelica for you to trigger the scene that introduces her, hence no way to get that achievement.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I think you cant meet her in this current version, cause you need to have NOT married Angelica for you to trigger the scene that introduces her, hence no way to get that achievement.
Yup, eventually I will rework achievements to be more clear on what achievements are locked behind player choices but haven't gotten around to it.

Reactions: Brovalon

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I am having issues with the images in the game. I downloaded the whole game but I get broken images when playing the game. Can anyone please let me know how to fix this?

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
Hi,

I am having issues with the images in the game. I downloaded the whole game but I get broken images when playing the game. Can anyone please let me know how to fix this?
The broken images you're seeing could be a naming mismatch. Right click the broken image and open it in a new tab. Look at the file location in your browser bar. Find that file in your game files or something similar to it and make sure the file name and extension match. If they're different then just rename the game file or it's extension to match what the game is looking for.

Reactions: theshaft1

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
YOu got a huge potential on your hands dun fuck it up bro, i like the idea but u have to add shemales traps and sissies it goes so well with the theme of the game, you also need some iteresting stories with some charachters like let's say uniqe charachters or something like that where u can make them high ranking women of ur harem u can get some ideas right here lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
The broken images you're seeing could be a naming mismatch. Right click the broken image and open it in a new tab. Look at the file location in your browser bar. Find that file in your game files or something similar to it and make sure the file name and extension match. If they're different then just rename the game file or it's extension to match what the game is looking for.
Thank you for the reply. Do I have to do that to evry image? I can't seem to find few of them in the img folder. I downloaded my game from Mega.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I love the idea of the Bimbo and breeding programs. I would love it even more if we can choose which ladies in the game can be a part of either of them. Like being able to choose Carmen or Carmichal for breeding or Amber and Candace for Bimbo, just as examples.

Lorudo2

Jul 5, 2021
Patriarch-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks, but i'm not signing up just to download your torrent

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Hi,

Which images are broken? Without knowing this it's hard to help you. One of the most common solutions when people dont see images is that they simply dont have the images referenced in the code because they downloaded an update only version of the game when they didn't have a full one previously. If you see a little broken image icon that means you dont have the image (meaning you downloaded the wrong thing). If on the other hand you have a string of broken code written out that means I made a typo somewhere.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
fitness maxxed to avoid all grinds (this shit takes like 2 hours).
bruv if you do nothing but train you can get fitness up to where its needed for all fitness checks in game in like 2 mins lol. I guess you're just a really slow clicker or smth

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes