Bionick13

Feb 12, 2019
So for now only 1 girl can be Bimbo and only noname bodies can be impregnated?
P.S. where i can find Sophie? I get her in achievments long ago and now cant remember who is it?

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Which images are broken? Without knowing this it's hard to help you. One of the most common solutions when people dont see images is that they simply dont have the images referenced in the code because they downloaded an update only version of the game when they didn't have a full one previously. If you see a little broken image icon that means you dont have the image (meaning you downloaded the wrong thing). If on the other hand you have a string of broken code written out that means I made a typo somewhere.
I did find that you have an eve/horny.jpg already referenced in the code but not have a folder for her in the full download (For Carmen's office date). There was another broken image that I'm trying to recall but it might take me a bit to go back through the game to try and find it again.

Also it might be worth consolidating your content patreon codes. You have 16 individual codes(19 if you include the three stat cheats) all for one character/event each which...it's a bit much. People like me who are going to dig through the html for them is going to do exactly that so we don't have to copy and paste 16 lines while your supporters that you give those to are...well...they're going to have to do exactly that.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I did find that you have an eve/horny.jpg already referenced in the code but not have a folder for her in the full download (For Carmen's office date). There was another broken image that I'm trying to recall but it might take me a bit to go back through the game to try and find it again.

Also it might be worth consolidating your content patreon codes. You have 16 individual codes(19 if you include the three stat cheats) all for one character/event each which...it's a bit much. People like me who are going to dig through the html for them is going to do exactly that so we don't have to copy and paste 16 lines while your supporters that you give those to are...well...they're going to have to do exactly that.
Yeah some of the Khrisis stuff might have gotten lost when i integrated it into my version of the game, I'll try to remember to fix that for next release.

I have thought of consolidating for a while, we'll see. Either way I'll remove the codes and put all patreon content in the final version of the game. Since I'm outlining a second game right now that might not be too far off. And if that's the case I don't see much point consolidating that stuff. But nothing is set in stone and Im still thinking about it.

Reactions: Brovalon

Aaron22255

Jun 18, 2017
Which images are broken? Without knowing this it's hard to help you. One of the most common solutions when people dont see images is that they simply dont have the images referenced in the code because they downloaded an update only version of the game when they didn't have a full one previously. If you see a little broken image icon that means you dont have the image (meaning you downloaded the wrong thing). If on the other hand you have a string of broken code written out that means I made a typo somewhere.
Hi,

Thank you for the reply. It is fixed now. The issues was the download file from MEGA was missing a lot of images, but when I downloaded from other link from the OP, it had all the images and everything was settled.

Can I please ask if there will be more content for the 3 girls from College. (Lola, Suki and Bri)

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Yeah some of the Khrisis stuff might have gotten lost when i integrated it into my version of the game, I'll try to remember to fix that for next release.

I have thought of consolidating for a while, we'll see. Either way I'll remove the codes and put all patreon content in the final version of the game. Since I'm outlining a second game right now that might not be too far off. And if that's the case I don't see much point consolidating that stuff. But nothing is set in stone and Im still thinking about it.
Can we have a hint about what the second game could be?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I love this game. I had to replay through everything, again, just to get to the newer content. I am at a point now that I'm trying to get all the "holes" I'm missing to get it complete for now.

On the Achievement list, I need just one more. It is the one below Reilly (missing second from bottom).

On the Make Plans list, there appears to be three(?) missing. I have Mila, Ella, Lisa, , , Carmen, , Saffron, and Reilly. The blank spaces are the ones it looks like I might be missing.

Under my Girlfriends, looks like I might be missing a few there. Under Singles, I have Mila, Ella, Lisa, , Rue, , Carmen and Reilly. Blank spaces are the ones I seem to be missing. Also, under Threesome I don't have any names listed. Not sure if I'm missing any as of right now or if it is supposed to be blank for now.

And under Slaves, seems I'm missing the one just above Angel and below Lewd-Udders.

Now, the missing stuff is just a guess, since it seems to fill in fairly nicely and there are spaces. Also, I've started the Breeding program, and I'm guessing that the one blank spot I have under Achievements is reserved for that one slave that gives birth or something related to that program, since the last girl on that list is related to the Bimbo program. Any help would be appreciated.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
The game features humiliation/degradation, rough sex and similar fetisches. Not for the faint of heart!

This line has me interested.

Reactions: OranosDev

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Hi,

Thank you for the reply. It is fixed now. The issues was the download file from MEGA was missing a lot of images, but when I downloaded from other link from the OP, it had all the images and everything was settled.

Can I please ask if there will be more content for the 3 girls from College. (Lola, Suki and Bri)
Damn thanks for telling me, need to update the link then since it seems the upload was incomplete or smth
Some content for Lola prob since that model has a lot of stuff to add if I want to, maaaybe for siuki. Almost certainly nothing more for bri.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Can we have a hint about what the second game could be?
It's probably going to be a continuation on Patriarch, but without the need of having played the first game. So patriarch 2 probably. This would give me a chance to implement everything Ive learned along the way and get a much better foundation. I might do a smaller game inbetween to test some new coding stuff, but thats a big maybe. It's still probably 6-18 months off or smth so I'm very much still just thinking about different ideas.

Reactions: Brovalon

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I love this game. I had to replay through everything, again, just to get to the newer content. I am at a point now that I'm trying to get all the "holes" I'm missing to get it complete for now.

On the Achievement list, I need just one more. It is the one below Reilly (missing second from bottom).

On the Make Plans list, there appears to be three(?) missing. I have Mila, Ella, Lisa, , , Carmen, , Saffron, and Reilly. The blank spaces are the ones it looks like I might be missing.

Under my Girlfriends, looks like I might be missing a few there. Under Singles, I have Mila, Ella, Lisa, , Rue, , Carmen and Reilly. Blank spaces are the ones I seem to be missing. Also, under Threesome I don't have any names listed. Not sure if I'm missing any as of right now or if it is supposed to be blank for now.

And under Slaves, seems I'm missing the one just above Angel and below Lewd-Udders.

Now, the missing stuff is just a guess, since it seems to fill in fairly nicely and there are spaces. Also, I've started the Breeding program, and I'm guessing that the one blank spot I have under Achievements is reserved for that one slave that gives birth or something related to that program, since the last girl on that list is related to the Bimbo program. Any help would be appreciated.
Check elsewhere in this thread or on my discord. It's a very frequently asked question, so you can probably find something for everyone you're missing. Thanks for the kind words and good luck :)

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Check elsewhere in this thread or on my discord. It's a very frequently asked question, so you can probably find something for everyone you're missing. Thanks for the kind words and good luck :)
That's the thing, I don't know who I'm missing. If I did, then I could do a search to find out where they are.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
That's the thing, I don't know who I'm missing. If I did, then I could do a search to find out where they are.
I mean the full list of names is frequently reposted so should be really easy to find, It's pinned in my disc, but here it is for good measure :)

1682924035226.png

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Found the other broken image that was messing with my OCD. Haley's "Fuck her," option in the harem menu; the last image calls for a haley/24.webp. I also think it might supposed to be 11.webp since 24.jpg is just her in an orange top with joggers.

Abdulkump

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
Wha can you do under the threesome and harem sections? Especially for girlfriends, since I don't have any available for harem. I think I do have every achievement, so is that not implemented yet?

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes