OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I'm curious about which characters you guys like most and why? I know a lot of people are fond of Amber because Kate Kuray is a hot af, but I'm more interested in what people like in regords to characters and story - though do be sure to tell me which girls has the best pictures and gifs as well!

Wanna know how I should write in the future, and which characters you wanna see more of

Reactions: Brovalon

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022
I'm curious about which characters you guys like most and why? I know a lot of people are fond of Amber because Kate Kuray is a hot af, but I'm more interested in what people like in regords to characters and story - though do be sure to tell me which girls has the best pictures and gifs as well!

Wanna know how I should write in the future, and which characters you wanna see more of
After I get around to going through the new content, I'll post

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020

As of version 0.8, I've done a quick review of who everyone is / looked through the content a bit.
I'm sure I've missed good and juicy scenes for some, and done disservice to others, but I've come up with tiers.
Obviously some more people should be polled before any rock solid decisions are made, but here they are.

I also have some notes at the end within another spoiler regarding the game as a whole that I noticed while going through, and some thoughts I've considered throughout the course of the game's existence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, I know there's a lot of content, but Patriarch is actually one of my favourite HTML games on here and I missed it quite a bit while it was gone. Good luck with development, and I'm really looking forward to 0.9's breeding aspects. :cool:

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019

When can we get the MC a sexy bodyguard?

I'd say go with Natalia if you can get her OF content ;)

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
There is one.
I've just looked again and most certainly cannot find it if it exists.
There's a small section under the Segeste Heir's notes that gives the names of the sisters, but that's not the name of the actress just of the character. Unless it's sequestered somewhere quite hidden, I doubt it exists, and if it is sequestered somewhere then that's a problem in and of itself.

Tarquinius

Jul 11, 2018
I've just looked again and most certainly cannot find it if it exists.
There's a small section under the Segeste Heir's notes that gives the names of the sisters, but that's not the name of the actress just of the character. Unless it's sequestered somewhere quite hidden, I doubt it exists, and if it is sequestered somewhere then that's a problem in and of itself.
1. Unzip the game
2. Open the file called model credit

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
why did you say the game is abandoned, it just got an update 2 days ago on patreon
The site staff marks something as abandoned after a few months of no updates I believe. Like the other guy said, once I update it here they'll remove the tag

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes