LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
That was my mistake, I was confusing Ruby with Mary, Ruby is not a student, she is a slave you buy at Oldtown.
Thank you an now got Ruby and her achievement.

One last question (for now at least) Under Harem and then slaves, am I right in thinkiking that the space between Audrey and Barbie on the list is or future slaves at some point?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
One last question (for now at least) Under Harem and then slaves, am I right in thinkiking that the space between Audrey and Barbie on the list is or future slaves at some point?
That's for Marlene, a girl that knocks on your door in the beginning.

VVVrextt4343

Apr 21, 2021
Hey there, just wanna ask, why's there the abandoned tag? Is it just cuz the lack of updates or did I miss some post about it being abandoned?

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Kinda scared for the game, is there any news posted on his patreon or discord that may put us at peace?

Jun 10, 2021
Kinda scared for the game, is there any news posted on his patreon or discord that may put us at peace?
Don't go on Discord, whenever someone asks for updates, the mods just say that the game is pushed back another month
And his patreon hasn't been updated since 21 Jul 2022

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
let's hope the game is not truly abandonned, there are still quite a few Patreons and it would be a shame since it is indeed quite a good game...

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Considering it's been 4 or 5 months since this was last asked, any word on when the next update is coming out?

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes