Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Dev's last post on Patreon: Don't keep your hopes up.
And it truly is a shame. All the games I like get abandoned, and they're always the good ones.
It's happened in the past before where the maker has returned, and I'm not entirely throwing that hope in the trash for this one as in the meantime a very talented community member made the next update and took the game on their shoulders, but still. I'm tempted to continue it myself but I don't know if my writing style would keep it consistent and am trained in Harlowe 3.0 instead of SugarCube 2.0.

Let's just hope OranosDev comes back one day.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
And it truly is a shame. All the games I like get abandoned, and they're always the good ones.
It's happened in the past before where the maker has returned, and I'm not entirely throwing that hope in the trash for this one as in the meantime a very talented community member made the next update and took the game on their shoulders, but still. I'm tempted to continue it myself but I don't know if my writing style would keep it consistent and am trained in Harlowe 3.0 instead of SugarCube 2.0.

Let's just hope OranosDev comes back one day.

Perhaps, you can can try to do a '"Stand-alone," like an unofficial continuation of the story (but in your own vision). Since, it would be"fan-made" i dont think that a lot of people will complain. Also, if writing plot isn't your thing then what about creating some mini-scene or random events there and there throughout the world to flesh it a bit more? For example, you can add more scenes or random events when visit the parc, mall, school, street, beach, etc...

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Perhaps, you can can try to do a '"Stand-alone," like an unofficial continuation of the story (but in your own vision). Since, it would be"fan-made" i dont think that a lot of people will complain. Also, if writing plot isn't your thing then what about creating some mini-scene or random events there and there throughout the world to flesh it a bit more? For example, you can add more scenes or random events when visit the parc, mall, school, street, beach, etc...
Maybe one day, but it'd be very casual. Twine is really great for games but there's a bit of a learning curve.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Hey there everyone!

It's been a long time since the game has seen any updates, and no doubt many of you must have thought the game abandoned. I have been dealing with some stuff, but I'm pleased to say that Patriarch will return this saturday (15th of April) with a new version for the top patreon tier, and be available to the public two weeks later as usual. Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me in any way throughout this time and patiently waiting for a new version - I hope you will enjoy v 0.9! If you have any questions or thoughts I'll try to be more active on here and hang out in the general channel of my Discord to chat.

ciao for now

May 17, 2020
Hey there everyone!

It's been a long time since the game has seen any updates, and no doubt many of you must have thought the game abandoned. I have been dealing with some stuff, but I'm pleased to say that Patriarch will return this saturday (15th of April) with a new version for the top patreon tier, and be available to the public two weeks later as usual. Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me in any way throughout this time and patiently waiting for a new version - I hope you will enjoy v 0.9! If you have any questions or thoughts I'll try to be more active on here and hang out in the general channel of my Discord to chat.

ciao for now
Will you need to play from start or continue from saved point

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
Hey there everyone!

ciao for now
The man, the myth, the legend himself!

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Hey there everyone!

ciao for now
1681126885709.png

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
This sounds silly but I am literally waiting with anticipation at the moment. Even if 0.9 isn't much, just knowing this game is alive again brings me joy. There's something about this one that just scratches that itch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OranosDev

Helm_Holm

Dec 11, 2020
Nice Work!!! I raly enjoy this game an hope, it will go on!
Can sombody tell me the name of the exotic (black)beauty at honeymoon?

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Good afternoon sir, i wanted to know if we could have the progress statue of 0.9, if possible of course.
0.9 is live for top tier patrons right now. Here's the changelog in the meantime if you wanna have a look:
- Added the new character Haley, a fleshed out alternative to Angelica for players who rejected to pursue her in marriage. Like Hannah and Belle she’s a follower. She has six location-dependent scenes after you get her achievement.
- Two wings have been added to Villa Garcia. One of which can be remodeled to a breeding hall in this version.
- Added the Corpus Nova Clinic in the Financial District. Investment opportunities here will allow the player to fund a “Bimbo program” and a “Breeding program”
- Added the new character Penelope in adjacency to the Bimbo program
- Added a group of brood mares at the meatlocker, with progression linked to the breeding hall.
- Main story continued with Phoebe at St. James’ Drive.
- Added a new character to Satin in Red light district
- Minor grammar and code fixes
- Resized and cropped some images

Oct 1, 2017
0.9 is live for top tier patrons right now. Here's the changelog in the meantime if you wanna have a look:
- Added the new character Haley, a fleshed out alternative to Angelica for players who rejected to pursue her in marriage. Like Hannah and Belle she’s a follower. She has six location-dependent scenes after you get her achievement.
- Two wings have been added to Villa Garcia. One of which can be remodeled to a breeding hall in this version.
- Added the Corpus Nova Clinic in the Financial District. Investment opportunities here will allow the player to fund a “Bimbo program” and a “Breeding program”
- Added the new character Penelope in adjacency to the Bimbo program
- Added a group of brood mares at the meatlocker, with progression linked to the breeding hall.
- Main story continued with Phoebe at St. James’ Drive.
- Added a new character to Satin in Red light district
- Minor grammar and code fixes
- Resized and cropped some images
Glad to see you back with more content, looking forwad to play it !

Reactions: OranosDev
3.80 star(s) 36 Votes