Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
I will keep making games, as long as I still find it enjoyable - and I have a few ideas, but they'll have to wait untill Patriarch is finished.
Quick question: is there any HTML game which inspired you to make this game? If yes, can you share some of them with us?

Reactions: nomercy1592

svkbw

Jan 9, 2023
Binged The game in one night. Almost 100% finished (excluding the Phoebe/GangWar arc) but I'm missing some achievements (Lexi, Emily, and Angelica, according to the forum.)

1. I didn't marry Angelica when I had the chance. Does that mean I'll never be able to get her or Emily's achievements?

2. Where can I find Lexi? One post said she was at Fabienne's strip club, but only Yumi and Nadia are listed there

3. Is there currently anything to be done with Carmen's (Autmn Falls) little sister (Gina Valentina)? There was a note that she was at the college but Ive been through the list of stuff and she hasn't shown.

Reactions: Brovalon

hero12348

Dec 9, 2021
Binged The game in one night. Almost 100% finished (excluding the Phoebe/GangWar arc) but I'm missing some achievements (Lexi, Emily, and Angelica, according to the forum.)

1. I didn't marry Angelica when I had the chance. Does that mean I'll never be able to get her or Emily's achievements?

2. Where can I find Lexi? One post said she was at Fabienne's strip club, but only Yumi and Nadia are listed there

3. Is there currently anything to be done with Carmen's (Autmn Falls) little sister (Gina Valentina)? There was a note that she was at the college but Ive been through the list of stuff and she hasn't shown.
I cant quite remember where Lexi is found but I'm pretty sure she wasnt at the strip club from the beginning. You have to find her somewhere else und then while interacting with her she starts to work at the strip club

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

1. Yes, they're gone.

2. She is one of the random texts, then you go to your phone and set a meeting in the "make plans" section.

3. No, there isn't.

Last edited:

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Had to start again and just looked at my achievement list and am missing 2 at the moment so questions are who am I missing and whre do I find them?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Had to start again and just looked at my achievement list and am missing 2 at the moment so questions are who am I missing and whre do I find them?
You're missing Rue and Ruby. Rue is a girlfriend you meet at a festival at the park. Ruby is a student that you tutor and then take as a slave.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes