OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Hey my dude beautiful game so far.

I would suggest creating a discord as well. Much easier for us to track the updates of your game and for you to connect with your playerbase.
Thanks, glad you like it!
I have thought about it, certainly. We'll see.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I really wanna get my hands on these College girls, especially Suki! So can somebody please tell me wtf this means?
((Due to her unfinished character arc - this character's relationship can't be improved through this action!))
And I apologize if it's already been asked. ;)

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
yay,is recommend start over ?
No need, just make sure to press the Update link in the apartment menu before interacting with anything else. Come to think of it, should probably add a note about that in the op as well :)

Reactions: Tinuss
Oct 29, 2017
Version 0.2 is live! OP updated with links and changelog.

View attachment 1201670

Hope you like it!
Good update!
Just a couple of spelling errors and it would be nice if the office at the college would still have some use (calling the girls over but with a different interaction or something like that) after you progressed with the girls. But I enjoyed it and the amount of added content plus the quality is much better than most other html games here. :) Hoping the Authority stat is used more in future updates.
Wish you all the best for development!

Reactions: OranosDev

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Good update!
Just a couple of spelling errors and it would be nice if the office at the college would still have some use (calling the girls over but with a different interaction or something like that) after you progressed with the girls. But I enjoyed it and the amount of added content plus the quality is much better than most other html games here. :) Hoping the Authority stat is used more in future updates.
Wish you all the best for development!
Thank you!
I want to have more interactions in the office, it just wasn't a high priority with all the other stuff I wanted to have in this update - expect it to be fleshed out further in the future.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I thought it would be some kind of Russian Engrish alpha male simulator, but it actually has pretty good English. I mean, it is an alpha male simulator, but I think there is a decent framwork for a nice gameplay loop. It's really barebones so far, being just the second full update, but I think this can turn out to be a nice HTML game. Good luck.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes