OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Right now i cant remember, it was this one event, when you walk downtown and saw a Girl but that doesnt trigger anymore? Apart from that there are some errors? I dont what you could call them, i attached a screenshot.

Another thing is, that everybody calls me Mr.Segeste, how did that happen? That wasnt the Name that i choose, somehow it wont change even if i tried it with the NameMe Code.
If you're playing with the mod, please ask for help in the mod thread and not here, as I don't have anything to do with it and will be unable to help you.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
what is the difference between the mod and fan patch? which is recommended?
Mod is what it sounds like: a community member making some changes they personally like, which equals a slightly different game. Some prefer it, some prefer vanilla.
Fan patch just adds pictures to the vanilla game - no gameplay changes.

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
The new codes appear to be these:
bghMM00 Thank you for supporting the game! Once you have made Kelsey into your perfect bimbo fuck doll you should seek her out for a special celebration...
HqwM149 Thank you for supporting the game! There's a new girl for sale at the Meatlocker...
grEOp52 Thank you for supporting the game! There's a new whore at Satin Sluts pleasure house...
devmenu Devmenu active!
Are there more codes? I mean , is there a list of all the codes that can be reddem?
thx <3

6carter6

Jun 27, 2023
I must have accidentally cleared my cache, as my complete save from v14 is gone. Can anyone share a v14 save? As much as i love the game, starting from the beginning is tough this close to the end

Reactions: Eonzjh

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Patriarch-ORANOS-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
wdym? You don't get text alerts if airplane mode is turned on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean this "new text" notification. You get this unknown senders spam and you're forced to check the phone anyway to get rid of the notification cus otherwise you won't know when u get something new that is story relevant.
Also, unless you turn airplane mode off and then click on this spamm text you can't get rid of notification, which in turn renders the entire thing pointless.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes