• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I don't think this discussion is going anywhere productive.

It's clear to everybody that there are problems with the engine. Anyone who has followed the development of this game can tell you that there were bugs as well as general gameplay issues, like balancing, repetition, missing stuff (which still needs to be implemented) etc. But they can also tell you that some (quite a lot in my opinion) were resolved, but others appeared.

All in all, this game is definately a work in (I hope) progress. As it is, the game definitely has many issues, but the dev never said that this is the intended end state. All we can do is hope that development will continue. But negativity here in the thread is not going to increase the likelyhood of that happening.

Reactions: Umariel

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I don't think this discussion is going anywhere productive.

It's clear to everybody that there are problems with the engine. Anyone who has followed the development of this game can tell you that there were bugs as well as general gameplay issues, like balancing, repetition, missing stuff (which still needs to be implemented) etc. But they can also tell you that some (quite a lot in my opinion) were resolved, but others appeared.

All in all, this game is definately a work in (I hope) progress. As it is, the game definitely has many issues, but the dev never said that this is the intended end state. All we can do is hope that development will continue. But negativity here in the thread is not going to increase the likelyhood of that happening.
They were also heavily affected by the war if i'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Yngling

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Not sure what you're trying to imply. Game devs cannot delete comments or reviews on this forum. Moderators remove posts as they wish, reviews have to be accepted and follow the guidelines.

Though i guess you already know that with over 600 posts. Then why make that accusation?
Because baseless conspiracy nonsense is one of the most common tropes of this website
I replied to your comment, with a screencap showing a F95zone mod on Discord, offering to delete a review as a favor to a dev.

My reply was deleted.

So much for “baseless conspiracy theory nonsense.”

• Wow
Reactions: Tomomasa and hecom

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I replied to your comment, with a screencap showing a F95zone mod on Discord, offering to delete a review as a favor to a dev.

My reply was deleted.

Remember:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Maybe take a hint and stick to talking about the game and not diving wildly off topic about the moderation of f95?
Would you mind directing me to the correct forum for "criticism of f95 moderation?" so that I can further encourage these other people to move to the appropriate place?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Maybe take a hint and stick to talking about the game and not diving wildly off topic about the moderation of f95?
I posted about the game developer's ethics; tretch challenged my point, on the basis of false assumptions; I proved his assumptions false. You, Perniciousducks , suggested that the simple facts of the matter are "baseless conspiracy theory nonsense."

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Apigen

Nov 6, 2019
hi, please help. How to hire workmen to upgrade bordello and family villa ?? i buy all what need for this and next step of quest - its hirre workmen

hecom

Jan 26, 2019

My reply was deleted.

Can you send me that screencap I want to make fun of the jannies

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
What about freshly started Ancient Times? - Slaves of Rome?
To Be a King now on remake route, but The Fiery Scion / Story
or Khan (Vae Victis) could do, also Rebellion: The Beginning :illuminati:
The difference between Patronus and most of these games (I admit to not having played Ancient Times yet, it does sound good) that Patronus had a great focus on historical accuracy.

As far as I know, all other games set in ancient Rome are either Disneyfied versions or just pure fantasy.

Khan is a great game, but has as much to do with ancient Rome as Game of Thrones.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes