• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Icefish77

Jan 24, 2023
Ok now I need to get a clearance on if I have retch the end of content in this version.
I have accumulated over 10m in coins, finished two fixing up villas in the country, four slave quests (one for every slave), bought the villa in Roma but Charisa still will not move to Roma, I only have two quests open( Become a man of Note and Descent to infamy) and my stats have not increased for over 10 weeks . Slaves have al bin trained to renowned in all aspects exept on buttjob for Inga and Paramida as that never have gone over accepteble. No new quest has opened since I finished repairing the country side villa for the second time about 100 days ago.
One a small side note I have never bin able to use the start rumor action in the bathhouse.
Stats are :
Martial: 55 Social: 83 Mercantile: 19 (has not increased in ages even if i spent over 2m loss coins in trading) Rhetoric: 78
Infamia: 14 Gloria: 284 Dignitas: 39 Gravitas: 44 Fides: 20 Pietas: 20

Ok rant over. But if anyone can point me to something I might have left to do then please do. I like this game and hope the developers will have a chance to finish it at some point.

Edit: At the start of the game I declined the debt from my ancestor if that might have some impact of how the game plays out.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Ok now I need to get a clearance on if I have retch the end of content in this version.
I have accumulated over 10m in coins, finished two fixing up villas in the country, four slave quests (one for every slave), bought the villa in Roma but Charisa still will not move to Roma, I only have two quests open( Become a man of Note and Descent to infamy) and my stats have not increased for over 10 weeks . Slaves have al bin trained to renowned in all aspects exept on buttjob for Inga and Paramida as that never have gone over accepteble. No new quest has opened since I finished repairing the country side villa for the second time about 100 days ago.
One a small side note I have never bin able to use the start rumor action in the bathhouse.
Stats are :
Martial: 55 Social: 83 Mercantile: 19 (has not increased in ages even if i spent over 2m loss coins in trading) Rhetoric: 78
Infamia: 14 Gloria: 284 Dignitas: 39 Gravitas: 44 Fides: 20 Pietas: 20

Ok rant over. But if anyone can point me to something I might have left to do then please do. I like this game and hope the developers will have a chance to finish it at some point.

Edit: At the start of the game I declined the debt from my ancestor if that might have some impact of how the game plays out.
Looks like you just hit the end of present content...

Icefish77

Jan 24, 2023
Looks like you just hit the end of present content...
Well after searching a bit online I found some folks talking about using the spread rumor to gain influence and making a deal whit a Patron in Roma but I don't know how to get that to trigger if its at al possible.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Seems like DVE Games has made a single reply on their itch io page, 30 days ago

No other life signs or even proof they're still working on anything

Icefish77

Jan 24, 2023
No other life signs or even proof they're still working on anything
Well there website DVE Games ( ) is a bit more active. As I understand it they are based in Ukraine so that on its own complicate things, but that said games like this made by semi-pro's tend to take long time in development. So patient is ussualy needed.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Well there website DVE Games ( ) is a bit more active. As I understand it they are based in Ukraine so that on its own complicate things, but that said games like this made by semi-pro's tend to take long time in development. So patient is ussualy needed.
Really? There are 3 forum posts on their site, all made 3 years ago. Most recent news are about 3.2 alpha, probably just as old.

Not sure about discord, i don't use that. Tried a while ago and their internal user unlock apparently doesn't work for temporary accounts, nowadays if you try to sign up for discord (with firefox+noscript) they ask for your phone number. No thanks to that spyware shit.

Icefish77

Jan 24, 2023
Really? There are 3 forum posts on their site, all made 3 years ago. Most recent news are about 3.2 alpha, probably just as old.

Not sure about discord, i don't use that. Tried a while ago and their internal user unlock apparently doesn't work for temporary accounts, nowadays if you try to sign up for discord (with firefox+noscript) they ask for your phone number. No thanks to that spyware shit.
Well there are newer posts on there discord and at least on the links I get there to go on there site the newest is from late last year but its bin a hard time for them.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
Guys! This game is 6 years in the making and the most recent version is almost the same as the 2 years older (contentwise). I can't post any negative review because it gets deleted. I can't say any accusations can't even quote the developer because it gets deleted and gets me banned. You don't know a lot of info deleted in this thread. Since the last time the developer promised new content they earned the abandoned tag AGAIN... I just feel sorry for the new guys who walk into this. When you read a changelog about a new version you want to see x amount of new scenes, renders, animations otherwise it is just words. Just compare it to other projects!

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Guys! This game is 6 years in the making and the most recent version is almost the same as the 2 years older (contentwise). I can't post any negative review because it gets deleted. I can't say any accusations can't even quote the developer because it gets deleted and gets me banned. You don't know a lot of info deleted in this thread. Since the last time the developer promised new content they earned the abandoned tag AGAIN... I just feel sorry for the new guys who walk into this. When you read a changelog about a new version you want to see x amount of new scenes, renders, animations otherwise it is just words. Just compare it to other projects!
Did you ever experience some set-back in your life?

Get fired from a job? Girlfriend broke up with you?
At that time, did you enjoy other people gloating?

Sometimes things happen. In the course of the development of this ambitious game, negative stuff surely happened.

As long as you are not impacted financially, which I find very hard to believe, give the guy a break.

Even if you supported the game financially, you weren't promised a finished game and you are welcome to stop your support at any time.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Just compare it to other projects!
Projects like those repulsive, cringeworthy HoneySelect animations in your signature? No thanks.

Patronus has probably been the single most ambitious project in the history of homegrown™ adult gaming. They already had a lot of issues with the game to start with, in particular because they stuck with RenPy as engine, which is clearly not capable of running more background calculations than a basic VN needs.

Now it seems like their team has people on both sides of the russian invasion of ukraine. So all we can do right now, is wish the best to the devs and hope things work out for them.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
Now it seems like their team has people on both sides of the russian invasion of ukraine
You can't be sure of that as their identity is unknown but even it is true they are selling an adult game and not charity for developers from warzones. As I said other than scenes, renders, animation all else is just empty words.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You can't be sure of that as their identity is unknown but even it is true they are selling an adult game and not charity for developers from warzones. As I said other than scenes, renders, animation all else is just empty words.
They are not selling anything.

There is, however, the possibility to support the development of this game by giving a donation.

If you consider that a form of charity and/or unworthy of your money, you are free not to donate.

You are also free to refrain from further polluting this thread with useless opinions.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
well apparently this game is dead and due to the grindfest described I assume the dev was just trying to buy time. whatever the case, if you want to play sth similar, give desert stalker a try. it's a 3d game, a kind of game I don't usually like myself, but I assure you it is worth the time and has a plot/setting that, while different from this one, certainly resembles it in many ways
That comparison is simply grotesque.

I've played that Desert Stalker game a while ago. Basically a total "dweeb" game - instant barrier-free incest with the daughter, laughable poorly written and depicted game world / characters / story, pubertal fantasies of violence and omnipotence, etc.

Patronus in comparison is an actual Adult game which deserves that name. Even if it never receives another update, it easily has its place among the "top 5" of adult games ever made.

Wether it's due to the effort for the historically accurate setting, the amazing custom artwork, the character and world building / writing, or simply the fact that the incest taboo is actually being respected and utilized.

Meaning the sister didn't give the MC a handjob on first occasion because he has carpal tunnel syndrome, or she accidentally saw his horse-sized cock in the shower (which incidentally is a huge turn-off for most women) or whatever bullshit all the wannabe-adult games keep playing up and down.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes