• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
Dvemail,

It's a really pretty game and I love the concept but it's not intuitive at all and my coins are draining fast while I figure things out. I had no idea I could train social and the debate skill because I always got to the location too late in the day. You can fix this buy having a simple, short quest to visit these places. Reflecting on the week could also be a quest. I think that was the trigger to unlock manager training right? It also feels like it shouldn't take so long to travel across the city even on foot but boy is this system way better than 3 time periods (morning, day, night) that so many other games have.

One more thing. The game could really use some kind of early success financially to reward players for sticking around to figure things out. I just keep seeing my coins decrease and I'm not making any profit yet. I'm like 10 weeks in. I guess I should have really only gotten one slave to start

Edit: A few more things of note.
There's no meter for Inlicio or for Alfidia's Management levels. I also can't figure out how to pause training for her.
After reflecting on the week I think the variable might have gotten stuck because I can't reflect again and it's been weeks.
I keep getting "Girl's aren't Groomed" messages but they girls are always washed when I check on them, and hair still shaved/bare. I even shave them back to fully bare and the next day I still get a "Not Groomed" and lose reputation. Why can't I train them to groom themselves?
Fasti's pour health hasn't recovered from red color even after hiring a medicio for several weeks.
Alfidia told me Fasti wanted to talk to me and when I click "no, I'll talk to her" the option to ask her about it never showed up.

I'm going to put it down and start a new game next release. The game has a lot of potential but you can tell it's just super early in development. Getting the farm improvement stuff added will also go a long way to helping you build your finances faster/easier.

Last edited:

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Just lost thirty minutes of gameplay
You might want to enable autosave if your code sucks this bad bro

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Been following this game for a long time.

I really like the overall concept, especially the more realistic moral and societal depiction of ancient rome. And very curious how the incest story will play out; so far we didn't get an accidental boobjob by the sister, didn't entrance her with a magical elephant penis, and the MC doesn't need a medical handjob due to carpal tunnel syndrome or priapism. So it feels really anti-clichee as far as adult games go.

Didn't know that oral sex was such a taboo in rome, but incest was the worst because of the whole affinity concept. Basically it means that even relatives by marriage were off limits just like blood relatives. So the game actually plays with the taboo, rather than ruining it from day one.

So are there any news? Teasers? Besides the general concept already posted here.
There haven't been any news on the other pages, i think itchi.io and newgrounds used to have previews... years ago.

Who put the Final tag in the name?
It is just the final version of the 3.2.72 update. Doesn't mean the game is completed, and it does not have the tag for that.

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Im a bit confused. It says "final" but a lot of stuff in game is unfinished. For example, the rumors, clearly says to be implemented in future updates among other things. Am I understanding wrong?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Im a bit confused. It says "final" but a lot of stuff in game is unfinished. For example, the rumors, clearly says to be implemented in future updates among other things. Am I understanding wrong?
It's the final version of 3.2.72. As opposed a alpha or beta version.

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Got softlocked after observing the bordello activity, character got stuck on the side of the screen and nothing fixed it, had to start a new game. Game got potential even though it has a lot of technical issues and it's a little bit overcomplicated
Work around is to Observing the Bordello again, and it should reset the characters back into place

Reactions: Yngling

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
if i am not mistaken patreon has a ban on incest
so it prob was removed due to that
I'm quite certain that DVE games is on all platforms except Patreon.

Probably the tag isn't there because we have no actual incest in the game yet. But the sister is the real sister, not adopted-step-roomate-childhoodfriend. And next update should add the quest to plot the murder of her useless husband in order to start her seduction

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes