• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Good work on this, always i wonder "what is the mc past?" finaly a story who tells it :3 background is very important/usefull in the storys, people should learn with u :3 1673992335692.png

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
on the other hand, is a little sad we can't scroll back, sometime i do miss-clicks and i lose some text content e.e

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
why the shy girl is the only one who's actually gives "sex" and the experienced one don't? and... why i can't improve this girl skill? the last one doesn't go to Master or Renowed class... 1674071830377.png

Last edited:

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
"It's not dead" they only have issues... since the summer of 2021...
They managed to loose the abandoned tag with a bugfix patch for now and they are good in writing long lists of meaningless changelogs. Sorry I can't write a proper review for this anymore.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I don't blame you, but what is there to lose while waiting I don't think they make any money with the project, so I think waiting (and playing something else in the meantime) does not hurt.

Reactions: ybola and Yngling

Icefish77

Jan 24, 2023
Have a quest issue. Can't find the slave that is suppose to help whit winning drinking quest for the blond slave Inga, anyone know what slave that is and where to find him?

May 9, 2021
Well He dose not have anything new to say, nor dose the nobleman that is "speciallised" in Germanic slaves. As I have finished all other slave girls quests this is kinda irriteting.
I see. I might be telling you things you already know... You need to lose enough times for Parmidia to come in and tell you she finds it embarrassing that you can't beat Inga. Then I believe you speak to Alfidia who sets you on the path to the slaver. If none of this seems to trigger, you can use the in-game cheat system and trigger the next part of the quest chain manually.

Icefish77

Jan 24, 2023
I see. I might be telling you things you already know... You need to lose enough times for Parmidia to come in and tell you she finds it embarrassing that you can't beat Inga. Then I believe you speak to Alfidia who sets you on the path to the slaver. If none of this seems to trigger, you can use the in-game cheat system and trigger the next part of the quest chain manually.
It was just time and one more drinking contest before Parmidia spoke, and then I needed to find a Herbalist that Alfidia pointed me to.
Problem solved :cool:

Reactions: Yngling
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes