2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Have you tried entering brothel at different times of the day?
It seam some things are related to certain time periods of the day, also that special vendor that sells the perfume, he only appear at certain days.. which is hard to remember when not speaking Latin.. can't get used to that damn calendar :p
Yes I tried every hour of every day after agreeing to talk to her. Left and entered brothel literally every possible hour: nothing. Skipped a good week or so too, nothing. The trigger where she is supposed to speak to you is bugged for me :/

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Well, I've hit the road block/game breaking bug: Main story/"Become a Man of Note" and Descent into Infamy ( if you go after Charis) is not progressing.
I've never encountered patron in the baths, so I'm guessing it's tied to it. I also can't start any rumors.
Do you need to socialize and spend time in the baths, early on? I've ignored it pretty much until I've done everything else ( focusing on Brothel and Basilica).
Also other issues: Alfidia training is not progressing, debt is never decreasing and remains at 1000000( I've failed to pay it a couple of times, but there are no consequences for it), I can not unlock building a Villa in Rome ( and have Charis move in?), and a few scenes that I can't unlock( Parmida thigh job, and sex with Maeve and Inka).
Only cheats I've used is for money, and upgrade villa and brothel ( skipping the stage with gathering materials)

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Besides that, some suggestions:
- For the love of Jupiter, reorganize and streamline Brothel/Villa upgrade system and the merchants. By and large, worst part of the game. The rest of the grind ( with the girls) is done well ( not too much of it and you can see reactions and change in scenes/dialogue), but this nearly made me drop the game. Constant run-a-round, finding metric load of components, keeping track of all components, etc, etc.
It would be better if you there were specialized merchants that had large quantity of building components ( like timber, so you can buy them at bulk, all at once), or things like specific furniture was found in one specific type of merchant and you only need to buy 1 in quantity for each upgrade ( like 1 Ornate tile, 1 Rare Furniture).
Or an added option for Kreon to buy it ( at extra cost).
- Fast travel could also use be used with just a single click, and without going back'n'forth through the menus. ( inn, stop, continue travel, inn, stop, etc)
- Automatic assignment for girls to go back to work, after you've finished training with them
- Maybe an added option to earn money as gladiator at colloseum, and improve your martial skill
- Encounters through the world with multiple options that player can solve them ( combat, diplomacy, etc)

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Well, I've hit the road block/game breaking bug: Main story/"Become a Man of Note" and Descent into Infamy ( if you go after Charis) is not progressing.
I've never encountered patron in the baths, so I'm guessing it's tied to it. I also can't start any rumors.
Do you need to socialize and spend time in the baths, early on? I've ignored it pretty much until I've done everything else ( focusing on Brothel and Basilica).
Also other issues: Alfidia training is not progressing, debt is never decreasing and remains at 1000000( I've failed to pay it a couple of times, but there are no consequences for it), I can not unlock building a Villa in Rome ( and have Charis move in?), and a few scenes that I can't unlock( Parmida thigh job, and sex with Maeve and Inka).
Only cheats I've used is for money, and upgrade villa and brothel ( skipping the stage with gathering materials)
this is just the end of content mostly. None of the sex positions listed are in the game yet. You can’t get any further with Charis. Patron’s aren’t in the game yet, but I think you’re right, you’ll meet them at the bath.

To pay off your debt go talk to Zenabus at the Forum

Building the Rome villa requires high enough stats I think in social and gravitas? She still won’t move yet, it’s not in the game currently.

skill progression slows significantly the higher the skill is.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Yes I tried every hour of every day after agreeing to talk to her. Left and entered brothel literally every possible hour: nothing. Skipped a good week or so too, nothing. The trigger where she is supposed to speak to you is bugged for me :/
not sure if you noticed the game dev answered in my reply with:

Fasti will not invoke quest lines when she is scheduled to be whoring. The exotic perfume merchant is only in town on certain days, that's correct.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
not sure if you noticed the game dev answered in my reply with:

Fasti will not invoke quest lines when she is scheduled to be whoring. The exotic perfume merchant is only in town on certain days, that's correct.
I know, she wasn't working, in fact my brothel got robbed and it was shut down for a week or so, so I didn't set her to work anything. Still the trigger didn't happen. I don't understand the trigger logic how it can ask me to talk to her, but then she doesn't talk to me or it doesn't trigger. The first part should never trigger without the second part, it should follow immediately under any and all circumstances. Trying to troubleshoot this is too bothersome for me, so I am no longer interested. Thanks for the reply though.

MrMaximus

Feb 16, 2022
Im a little stuck again, quest to buy a villa in rome, how do you get the document to proceed with the purchase.

Enjoying the game but could use a guide is there one about ?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
If you’re stuck on a quest I’ve found a handy thing to do is open the cheat menu, go to the quests and look for the one you’re on. Often it’ll say what the next thing is or what the requirements are to start it. You don’t actually need to cheat there, just use the info you find to proceed.

As far as the document, you either talk to the realtor at the forum, or go talk to someone in the basilica or just Kreon maybe.

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Hi all. I just recently started playing this game, but I think I could use some help. Basically, I don't understand how can you make a profit. All I was able to do was scraping a couple of sestertii each day with the bordello, but every week you've to pay 1000 of them as debt interest. I reached the point where customers are always not happy with the service and the old hag is suggesting to improve the brothel, but the cost for buying the stuff is absurdly high. Now I'm left with half the money I started with, and it's slowly but steadily declining. Am I missing something obvious?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Hi all. I just recently started playing this game, but I think I could use some help. Basically, I don't understand how can you make a profit. All I was able to do was scraping a couple of sestertii each day with the bordello, but every week you've to pay 1000 of them as debt interest. I reached the point where customers are always not happy with the service and the old hag is suggesting to improve the brothel, but the cost for buying the stuff is absurdly high. Now I'm left with half the money I started with, and it's slowly but steadily declining. Am I missing something obvious?
https://f95zone.to/threads/patronus-v3-2-72-final-dve-games.12458/post-8622239

PrinceV

Jan 27, 2018
I think there is a bug, because I said to Fasti to only provide vaginal services, and still the clients have other services than vaginal. Then again, why a buttjob gives a merely few sestercii, the same as a massage. The income should be higher as more sexier is the services provided. And this not working. Is it possible to change this? Or else we will have a lot slaves, and only fasti is the one working ;)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
The quickest and easiest way to make money is the cheat menu.

ignoring that, my strategy is usually to train Fasti in sex as quickly as possible and no other skills and don’t get any of the other two good enough for customers. You want only Fasti working and only providing sex, she makes good money doing this.

once that’s going you can start working on your rhetoric. Go get trained as high as they can train you at the Bacillica and then start taking clients. The worse a crime sounds, usually the better it pays if you successfully defend your client. Some can pay 100,000’s of sesterii a pop, most do not. But it’s by far the best way to gain legit money.

like everything else in this game so far, it’s grindy, but it works.
Does girl affinity affect how much they earn/what acts they perform? I haven't really experimented with it, but it would make more sense if you'd have to assign&train them to do only specific tasks, based on it?
So the "optimal options" were something like:
- Fasti to do only massage/bath ( she is the most innocent/"prudish")
- Parmida for handjob/buttjob
- Inka for sex/titsjob

Early on, money is hardest to come by, and you barely earn anything from the courts. ( at very rare occasion, I'd gain something like 100-200). I think lower cases pay should be increased at that stage, while later on you earn more than you really need.

As for upgrading property, I'd add a small stat screen ( like for the girls), where player can more easily manage it.

Going from something like:

Bordello:

Carpets: Poor
Furniture: Poor
Tiles: Poor
Marble: Poor
Paints: Poor

( at fully upgraded stage to Exquisite status)

Basic materials ( like Iron, Wood, etc) and hiring workers, is something that could be done through Kreon. Right now, the whole upgrade system is unnecessarily convoluted and cubersome.

this is just the end of content mostly. None of the sex positions listed are in the game yet. You can’t get any further with Charis. Patron’s aren’t in the game yet, but I think you’re right, you’ll meet them at the bath.

To pay off your debt go talk to Zenabus at the Forum

Building the Rome villa requires high enough stats I think in social and gravitas? She still won’t move yet, it’s not in the game currently.

skill progression slows significantly the higher the skill is.
Yeah, I missed that part ( paying off the debt is requirement for villa). I did upgrade it, but Charis still won't move in, so I guess this is where the end of the current content.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a good tutorial anywhere? I'am trying to conquer this game, but Iam not succeeding :D

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
I think there is a bug, because I said to Fasti to only provide vaginal services, and still the clients have other services than vaginal. Then again, why a buttjob gives a merely few sestercii, the same as a massage. The income should be higher as more sexier is the services provided. And this not working. Is it possible to change this? Or else we will have a lot slaves, and only fasti is the one working ;)
I have the same bug and I agree with you 100%. Honestly, this game is quite frustrating: I'm restarting for the third time because I went from doing 20k a week to do like 100 sestertii, which doesn't make sense.

Also, about Fasti quest, I found the merchant in Asculum, but everytime I go to see him he says to come back next week at the same time and the quest is in a loop, anything I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:

truestory89

Jan 6, 2019
Wondering how to do the "who might know more about seducing women?" read on the forum that you do it in the slums but no clue how to unlock slums

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
if you guys want input on what we should be fixing in the game - grind, quest issues, money, etc - please contribute on our discord where all the devs are.
I believe you need to go talk to the slaver about it, then go there after his work hours, drink with him and he'll tell you about a lady in the slums? something like that. It's been a while.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes