• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

aser61

Apr 27, 2022
this games realy hard but animations is realy good but we dont play

please my brothers and sisters share gallery pleaseeeeee ;)

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
Nice that game is back!! Would just be nice to have more hints, some quests are not really clear on where to go next / what to do next to progress.

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
Quest questions:

1. How do I find a patron in Roma? I have 4 slaves and advanced many other quests but stuck on the "Man of Note" quest

2. Descend into Infamy: I spent time with Charis (each option with a successful night message in the end) but the quest still tells me to spend time with her in Asculum. How do I advance this?

Reactions: Hybris

krank

Apr 30, 2018
Oh damn, it's back? I was browsing "latest updates" and I was literally just thinking about this game and how sad it was that it stopped updating... And then I see it's back!
I feel this game has a lot of potential and is clearly written by someone with an above average knowledge of Rome.

FWIW, my two cents (or is that one sestertius?): I wish the "buying stuff to upgrade house" was either simpler (you buy "1 upgrade package" at one vendor) OR (more complicated) that you could buy 1 vase, 1 rug etc and place them immediately when you can afford them, and thus make your value rise fractionally and slowly.
Also I wish travel was more streamlined. It doesn't add anything to the gameplay that I have to spend time in a hostel. "Fast travel" would be a nice option, while still forwarding time.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Oh damn, it's back? I was browsing "latest updates" and I was literally just thinking about this game and how sad it was that it stopped updating... And then I see it's back!
I feel this game has a lot of potential and is clearly written by someone with an above average knowledge of Rome.

FWIW, my two cents (or is that one sestertius?): I wish the "buying stuff to upgrade house" was either simpler (you buy "1 upgrade package" at one vendor) OR (more complicated) that you could buy 1 vase, 1 rug etc and place them immediately when you can afford them, and thus make your value rise fractionally and slowly.
Also I wish travel was more streamlined. It doesn't add anything to the gameplay that I have to spend time in a hostel. "Fast travel" would be a nice option, while still forwarding time.
The upgrade thing will be simplified somewhat in the next major version. You'll have an option to still travel to all the provinces and buy things at a low price, *or* you can pay 3x or 5x more and buy from one dude in rome all at once. Hopefully this is a decent compromise.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
That's what I would like to know too.
The fact that the incest tag has disappeared worries me.
I didn't have time to play the latest update yet, but it may be that the actual incest is not yet in the game.
Tags are (should be) only relevant for things that are available in the current build, and are not considering future plans.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I see no anal, which is odd for a game taking place at that time due to anal being a way to have sex without protection in ancient Rome. Romans weren't without sexual creativity.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Is there a detail in the Descent into Infamy quest with Charis that I am missing? I have spoken to her on all three subjects multiple times with success and I even bought wine and kept it in my inventory on the chance that it was needed to loosen Charis up further.

I could have sworn several versions ago when I last played there was content past that point.

Reactions: Unimatrix001
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes