ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This, and World at War, are some of the most underrated games on this site, but they both make the same mistake of how they handle management/rpg mechanics in this type of game. Imo, it's better to start simple, slowly introduce and expand them, while focusing more on narrative/characters in earlier portions of the game, to "hook the player in ", with less grind.
Kind of like reading a book or a movie: it can be absolutely amazing in last 3/4, but most people will drop it entirely because of poor/slow first quarter.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Is this game still the grindiest game of all time or have their been improvements?
Oh there totally are improvements. You can just use the built-in cheat menu to skip the utterly ridiculous grind.

Honestly, I would've been fine with having to grind money, but having to visit every trade a hundred times just to get your frickin building materials is bonkers. Also, I'm a filthy rich nobleman, why do I have to do the shopping?

Reactions: desideuce

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Oh there totally are improvements. You can just use the built-in cheat menu to skip the utterly ridiculous grind.

Honestly, I would've been fine with having to grind money, but having to visit every trade a hundred times just to get your frickin building materials is bonkers. Also, I'm a filthy rich nobleman, why do I have to do the shopping?
because you are not filthy rich, you just pretend you are at the beginning

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
1658431680803.png
She'll make a good slave for sure.

BTW: So there is still just one sex scene, excluding all the "jobs"?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kurosx

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018

Where is the cheat menu? I have it enabled but I can't find the button to use them.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
I cant get pass after talking to Kreon in the beginning. How do I even fucking travel? Travel button is locked.

Edit: Nvm. It was a bug

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes