str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
To buy anything in the game uses exactly the same mechanic - click on the merchant. Examine or whatever. When you want to buy, click on 'Buy/Sell'. Two windows come up - one with your shit in it on the left and one with his shit in it on the right. There are prices listed. Click on the arrow pointing from the right to the left to buy. You will hear a 'ka-ching' cash noise. Congratulations, you've bought something.

Did you turn the hints off? Maybe we need a better hint for buying. I've included a video here that both shows the process as well as the hint. Hope that helps.
ive tried a few times to play its just way to slow and frustrating ....travel options is often greyed out CANT select
so then click the sun continue travel im at same spot as i was before click travel same thing no matter what i do rather its the task manager or planner what ever the fuck ya call it talk to the krono or what ever guys name is im still in same spot ...bluntly put its to confusing and complicated and frustrating and im done with it.
(about the shop)the ONETIME i seen the buy options i got as far as buying YES but then the delivery part i was lost at the end all i could do was dismiss
i cant even get to that point again im stuck in an endless loop being in same place unable to travel BECAUSE travel is greyed out wtf?dude im done with this good luck with your game i just dont have the patience,etc

Reactions: konabwo

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
How to progress with his sister quest guys ?? I'm at finding a person who can seduce woman

Labuka

Jul 6, 2020
I think its something bugged here with inventory system as you always get msg "You will have to haul that" and dont get anything in inventory. is there anyway around it? it might look it can be something to do if you cheat money so it weights a lot and you cant carry anymore weight? but in that way it means it should be much higher weight limits, or the money should not weight that much? as now its pretty complicated?

Reactions: konabwo

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
Any way to speed up the collecting of rescources for villa upgrades? even with cheats it takes so freaking long....

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Where is fulvius the panthion in Asculum Town square ?? waited for him but he didn't show up ?? Answer please

Chooepro

Oct 23, 2017
Where is fulvius the panthion in Asculum Town square ?? waited for him but he didn't show up ?? Answer please
What kind of quest is this about? If it's about brother Fasti's quest then he comes on a specific day once a week The name of the day is in the description of the quest

Reactions: Kak99
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes