macca84

Jan 2, 2021
Is there some kind of walkthrough? Antonus doesn't show up for me at the baths...
Need to go to the bath and socialize. Took me about 10 days of just going to baths and socializing but he finally turned up, feeling you might need to meet everyone else before antonus shows up.

Chooepro

Oct 23, 2017
Need to go to the bath and socialize. Took me about 10 days of just going to baths and socializing but he finally turned up, feeling you might need to meet everyone else before antonus shows up.
I found it, but what's next? When I go to him , he has nothing to do with me.
And also, how to launch a quest with the Inca? And the continuation of the quest with my sister-I got stuck on communicating with her (With both maman talked)

s1mplee

Sep 11, 2018
Konstantinus - we added a cheat menu to the game so that you could avoid a lot of grind. Due to the way renpy works, we have no method to allow save compatibility between versions if the updated version changes any of the object data models. For at least the next several major versions new systems will continue to be added to the game. Sorry!
Where is cheat menu ??

May 9, 2021
Love the game! It's beautiful!

Perhaps old question... but is something suppose to unlock by visiting Bath?

Feels like I have been going there for an eternity... :/ I have upgraded Bordello once and Villa once. I am still heavily indebted... so I was hoping to see the "wealthy and powerful patron in Roma who will advance your family". :)

Any tips would be appreciated!
/Z

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Love the game! It's beautiful!

Perhaps old question... but is something suppose to unlock by visiting Bath?

Feels like I have been going there for an eternity... :/ I have upgraded Bordello once and Villa once. I am still heavily indebted... so I was hoping to see the "wealthy and powerful patron in Roma who will advance your family". :)

Any tips would be appreciated!
/Z
Well without cheating, the best way to gain a lot of money is by doing trials at the basilica.
You can win as much as 700.000 gold and maybe more if you have a good rethoric skill.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I am supposed to beat Inka in a drinking contest as mc keeps on losing out. Who do I need to ask to help me? It's not Aifida, and not Valeria from the slums either.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Okay what does your Questlog say specifically?
"I need to cheat Inka in drinking somehow"

When I try to challenge her and I lose, Parmida comes to tell me to cheat, and It's written that I should find an herborist (It doesn't appear in the questlog though)

May 9, 2021
"I need to cheat Inka in drinking somehow"

When I try to challenge her and I lose, Parmida comes to tell me to cheat, and It's written that I should find an herborist (It doesn't appear in the questlog though)
Okay! You are supposed to lose a second time, after which Parmida comes talking btw... just so we are clear.

Here is my completed questlog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My guess is you should talk to Alfidia about it next.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Okay! You are supposed to lose a second time, after which Parmida comes talking btw... just so we are clear.

Here is my completed questlog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My guess is you should talk to Alfidia about it next.
That could be my issue as I do not have bought Parmida. Thanks for clearing that out.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes