Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I like the game and am interested to see where it goes. That being said. Is there a reason why the saves are obsoleted? No option to import save state? I am just not into starting over everytime you release a new version
They are working on it but rite now the savegames have no datacompatibility between version.

The important question is, will this versions save be compatible with next version? If not I skip this and wait for bug free and better explained version will come.

Because right now I have the feeling I have to beat them to everything which makes me not feeling so good because it should be the exception and not the rule.
Even if I use three strikes rule they do not follow.

While this is immersive, that you felt overwhelmend and have no idea what to do, it just do not feel good from gameplay point.

Last edited:

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Slavery was extremely common in Rome. Anyone with any real money at all owned at least one household slave. In certain periods, the slave population was significantly larger than the free population. Men who owned slaves routinely used them for sexual gratification, it was completely normal and accepted. As long as the man was the 'dominant' partner in the sex act, he could do anything at all he wanted with his slave. It took about 300 years for it to even become an offense for a man to murder his slave. Anything at all was acceptable.

It only gets interesting from the point of view of a game when you start looking into the types of sex and the types of prostitutes. Common prostitutes were not free women, they were mostly slaves, owned by the owner of the bordello - Like our protagonist, Marcus. These slaves served the needs of poor men who could not afford their own slave. For the price of a loaf of bread or a jug of wine they could fuck a whore. These women were used for sex literally dozens of times a day, until they eventually became 'used up' and were replaced.

But when it comes to anal sex, and especially oral sex (a strong taboo) with a slave, it was considered at least mildly deviant, and most house slaves were not expected to receive such attention because it would 'pollute' them or reduce their value in the eyes of the household. Such attentions were reserved for prostitutes outside the home.

If a slave prostitute for some reason became very skilled and somewhat famous, she could end up being freed and become a 'courtesan' on her own. This was really the only career open to such women other than marriage. In this game, if Marcus builds enough loyalty with each girl before she becomes famous, she will become an asset to his family.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by DVE Games
Version of the game: Patronus [v3.2.7r5]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 2,15GB

Compressed Size:

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
its either im stupid, or am i the only one who thinks this game should be a bit more simple? xd

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Someone upload a save.
are there any commands to max slaves skills ? the grind is dumb as hell.
this last update is mehhhh 4/10

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its either im stupid, or am i the only one who thinks this game should be a bit more simple? xd
i agree the game seems very complicated...having a hell of a time just doing the simplest things like buying a slave i cant even buy one because i cant figure out how LOL and then theres times where i travel around next thing ya know the travel option is greyed out and so im clicking like a mad man trying to figure out how to travel again..90% of the conversations i have with anyone is repetitive doesnt change what so ever...list goes on but im sure you yourself experienced all this too at some anyways
your not stupid bro game needs an overhaul of changes and YES made a lot simpler

Reactions: Saber1995

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
dvemail Any plans to add interactivity to the sex scenes like we got with the punishment scene/minigame? It currently feels like I'm trying to RNG the process of convincing her to accept training. I think it would make more sense to focus on carefully balancing a "mood bar" to improve training in various sex acts.

Somewhat related: Have you played Lab Rats 2? There's an interesting sex scene mechanic in that game called "taboo break" where you can convince a woman to engage in more risque acts just by "getting her in the mood". I feel like it would be more immersive to convince someone to perform a titjob/blowjob in the middle of a handjob rather than outright asking her.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I remember seeing this game when it first released and figured I'd wait for a while before coming back then forgot about it. How much content is there after 3 years of development?

occularis

Nov 18, 2017
2 bugs? 1. Drinking game Game crashes to desktop on second attempt to have drinking game midway through the contest.
2. the quest to upgrade the Brother requires a Master Mosaic Artist. But none appear in the list of Hirelings.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Someone upload a save.
are there any commands to max slaves skills ? the grind is dumb as hell.
this last update is mehhhh 4/10
Cheat menu. Why grind? Max Marcus's seduction (inlicio) skill and they almost always do what you want.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
2 bugs? 1. Drinking game Game crashes to desktop on second attempt to have drinking game midway through the contest.
2. the quest to upgrade the Brother requires a Master Mosaic Artist. But none appear in the list of Hirelings.
Please post your crash to the Discord, none of us have had this problem.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
i agree the game seems very complicated...having a hell of a time just doing the simplest things like buying a slave i cant even buy one because i cant figure out how LOL and then theres times where i travel around next thing ya know the travel option is greyed out and so im clicking like a mad man trying to figure out how to travel again..90% of the conversations i have with anyone is repetitive doesnt change what so ever...list goes on but im sure you yourself experienced all this too at some anyways
your not stupid bro game needs an overhaul of changes and YES made a lot simpler
To buy anything in the game uses exactly the same mechanic - click on the merchant. Examine or whatever. When you want to buy, click on 'Buy/Sell'. Two windows come up - one with your shit in it on the left and one with his shit in it on the right. There are prices listed. Click on the arrow pointing from the right to the left to buy. You will hear a 'ka-ching' cash noise. Congratulations, you've bought something.

Did you turn the hints off? Maybe we need a better hint for buying. I've included a video here that both shows the process as well as the hint. Hope that helps.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
dvemail Any plans to add interactivity to the sex scenes like we got with the punishment scene/minigame? It currently feels like I'm trying to RNG the process of convincing her to accept training. I think it would make more sense to focus on carefully balancing a "mood bar" to improve training in various sex acts.

Somewhat related: Have you played Lab Rats 2? There's an interesting sex scene mechanic in that game called "taboo break" where you can convince a woman to engage in more risque acts just by "getting her in the mood". I feel like it would be more immersive to convince someone to perform a titjob/blowjob in the middle of a handjob rather than outright asking her.
That's an interesting proposal, and I'll certainly think about it. Interactivity in sex scenes is something we really want. We're trying to move to Live2d as a system. Ideally each aspect of the scene would be at least slightly controllable.

Reactions: Tempmania

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
They are working on it but rite now the savegames have no datacompatibility between version.

The important question is, will this versions save be compatible with next version? If not I skip this and wait for bug free and better explained version will come.

Because right now I have the feeling I have to beat them to everything which makes me not feeling so good because it should be the exception and not the rule.
Even if I use three strikes rule they do not follow.

While this is immersive, that you felt overwhelmend and have no idea what to do, it just do not feel good from gameplay point.
Konstantinus - we added a cheat menu to the game so that you could avoid a lot of grind. Due to the way renpy works, we have no method to allow save compatibility between versions if the updated version changes any of the object data models. For at least the next several major versions new systems will continue to be added to the game. Sorry!

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes