Rragga12

Jan 28, 2021
This is a very good game.It has wonderful graphical style, it is built in a great historical setting. Once DVE implements everthing he intends to, it will be a one of a kind experience.

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
HI GUYS HOW TO PURCHASE 4TH SLAVE. I HAVE 3 SLAVES FASTI,AND PARMIDA AND INKA. (MAEVE ) HOW OR WHEN PURCHASE 4TH SLAVE (MAEVE) . AND HOW TO UNLOCK GUARDS FOR SLAVE HOUSE
Maeve is not purchasable from the get-go. She can be found after several weeks at the slave market. If you can't find her there yet, just continue playing and keep an eye on the slave market until you can. :)

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
AND HOW TO UNLOCK GUARDS FOR SLAVE HOUSE
Maeve is not purchasable from the get-go. She can be found after several weeks at the slave market. If you can't find her there yet, just continue playing and keep an eye on the slave market until you can. :)
thanks sir one more thing guards how to hire a guards for the protection of slave house

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
AND HOW TO UNLOCK GUARDS FOR SLAVE HOUSE

thanks sir one more thing guards how to hire a guards for the protection of slave house
You can set this and other attributes at the slave and brothel management screens. Be sure to talk to the old gray woman who manages your whorehouse, she's an important element to your success!

Reactions: Teraxricos

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
You can set this and other attributes at the slave and brothel management screens. Be sure to talk to the old gray woman who manages your whorehouse, she's an important element to your success!
How's testing going man, is it gonna be released today or...

Nov 18, 2017
As a patron, (That's like the only game in this genre i supported or likely will ever support) i feel like the basics are mastered and the background content is there. The art is really good and has a unique style. The only downside is that updates take ages, but at the same time with a hundread bucks per month they can't do more than they're already doing. If there was a mass support on this, i think the game could become great, and it has potential to not only be a lewd game, if taken care of, it could be a good strat/management game.

So guys, i think you should do like and support them. Althought they're not really good on communicating, they're trying hard to improve.

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
As a patron, (That's like the only game in this genre i supported or likely will ever support) i feel like the basics are mastered and the background content is there. The art is really good and has a unique style. The only downside is that updates take ages, but at the same time with a hundread bucks per month they can't do more than they're already doing. If there was a mass support on this, i think the game could become great, and it has potential to not only be a lewd game, if taken care of, it could be a good strat/management game.

So guys, i think you should do like and support them. Althought they're not really good on communicating, they're trying hard to improve.
Thank you for your just criticism and your words of encouragement.

Rest assured that we're heavily brainstorming to improve the update speed, but this might not kick in for quite awhile just yet.

In regards to your last remark, my role here is to be that improvement om communication, so I hope you'll be able to see an improvement in due time. That said, we'll also soon be creating a bit more incentive to interact with us through for example polls and such.

We're very happy for your support and we hope to be able to keep doing what made you support us in the first place!

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Can't load game, get an error message:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 280, in script
    label _main_menu(_main_menu_screen="_main_menu_screen"):
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
    run(restart)
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-20.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292

Tue Jun  1 16:17:16 2021
I downloaded the PC version from Mega earlier today (1 June 2021). Any help on getting this working would be appreciated.

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
Hey guys! We've started polling on our Discord server.
We'll soon also be hosting more specific polls on our SubscribeStar, stay tuned!
Be sure to let your vote count!

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020

I agree the game has a lot of potential and I like the political/management part (I hate the hidden stats like inlicio though).

What I would like in this game, as you can't have sex with your slaves unless you're training them, that you can mingle with the noble society and seduce or corrupt noble women. That would be a nice add to the game.

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
Can't load game, get an error message:

Code:
While running game code:

Full traceback:
    renpy.main.main()
    run(restart)
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup

Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292

Tue Jun  1 16:17:16 2021
I downloaded the PC version from Mega earlier today (1 June 2021). Any help on getting this working would be appreciated.
Just to be certain, can't you *load* a game, or can't you *start* a game?

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I agree the game has a lot of potential and I like the political/management part (I hate the hidden stats like inlicio though).

What I would like in this game, as you can't have sex with your slaves unless you're training them, that you can mingle with the noble society and seduce or corrupt noble women. That would be a nice add to the game.
More slave sex is coming (not immediately) and so are parties and seducing noblewomen (more immediately)
What's in the pipeline immediately is additional training scenes, loyalty quests, fixing rumors, and yes - Charis
Subscribers ( ) will gain early access as well as the ability to vote on preferred content.

ertl

Jan 2, 2020
Is there a way to support with a lump sum instead of per month? To be honest, this is my favourite game in terms of mechanics, setting (Rome) and art.

By the way, in the public discord I cannot see anything.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Just to be certain, can't you *load* a game, or can't you *start* a game?
Load. I tend to use the PC versions on my Mac so I use the SDK to launch games. Occasionally I'll get an error message about something but the game will launch if I click 'Launch Project' a second time.

This is the first time I've gotten this particular error message and it's also the first time I've been unable to launch a Ren'py game at all from the SDK. While typing this I did have the thought that I might need to update the SDK (missed the update last week it looks like). Even after the update I continue to have the same issue:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 283, in script
    renpy.block_rollback(purge=True)

Full traceback:
    renpy.main.main()
    run(restart)
    context.run()
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup

Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Wed Jun  2 11:16:59 2021

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
Is there a way to support with a lump sum instead of per month? To be honest, this is my favourite game in terms of mechanics, setting (Rome) and art.

By the way, in the public discord I cannot see anything.
Through itch.io, you can add a larger amount. Thanks for your support and enthusiasm. It makes us very happy to hear so.

Be sure to read the #rules channel on Discord if you can't see anything!

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
Load. I tend to use the PC versions on my Mac so I use the SDK to launch games. Occasionally I'll get an error message about something but the game will launch if I click 'Launch Project' a second time.

This is the first time I've gotten this particular error message and it's also the first time I've been unable to launch a Ren'py game at all from the SDK. While typing this I did have the thought that I might need to update the SDK (missed the update last week it looks like). Even after the update I continue to have the same issue:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    renpy.main.main()
    run(restart)
    context.run()
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup

Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Wed Jun  2 11:16:59 2021
We can currently only support Win 10 due to financial reasons, so I'm not sure whether we can help you a lot.

That said, I see you're running on Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648, which we definitely don't run on yet. Try running it on Ren'Py 7.3.2.320 instead. Besides that, if you're trying to load an older save, that's definitely not going to work, i'm afraid.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes