Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone else noticed massive drops in quality at the start of the animation loops for the buttjob scenes? Look at the start of the loop compared to the end

Reactions: Teraxricos

Gary Olsen

Jul 5, 2017
For this new update, is it possible to finish the "Descent into Infamy" quest? I'm actually stuck at the hint were it states, Who might know about seducing women?

Crevor

Sep 23, 2017
I went through most of Fasti's training dialogue 3 or 4 (I think?) months ago and it was an extremely brutal and unpleasant sequence of interactions. Not very erotic. Also not wholly proofread. I love the high level game concept. But if this is unchanged--if the basic narrative experience of training is unenjoyable--then I can't be motivated to explore any of the other girls or any of the more advanced systems.

Again: Hope this game succeeds! But that is what, for me, needs to be changed, for me to have another look at things, for the foreseeable future.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
i have Fasti and Permida both full services on Renowned but like 95% of customers complain they received a poor service, i get only 1 or 2 gold per service damn, i will go bankrupt in no time at this rate lol

any help XD ?

Patronus lazy slaves.png

Mayhem Fall

Dec 21, 2020
i have Fasti and Permida both full services on Renowned but like 95% of customers complain they received a poor service, i get only 1 or 2 gold per service damn, i will go bankrupt in no time at this rate lol

any help XD ?

View attachment 1148397
Did you try training in socializing at the baths?
I think after you get good at socializing then you can socialize with those in the baths, which will help you get to know some people. Also starting rumors. I normally try to increase my reputatian of my Bordello.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: Fakecrash

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by dvemail
Version of the game:Patronus [v3.2.6r2]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1,65GB

Compressed Size:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Small update as we get toward the end of April. We're working for a May release, please hang on.
Lots and lots of stuff is going in the game, but the most important is the ability to upgrade facilities.
Also, the cheat menu is in.
Honestly a cheat menu seems to be a must for this game in its current state (where the economy isn’t really balanced yet and it isn’t quite apparent why brothel clients still receive poor service). Currently it seems like 8 hours of clicking to get through the current content that would usually be gotten through in 3 hours in other games. I look forward to seeing how much next update improves / expands on things.

Reactions: Steelix

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Can someone give me a guide on how to make money in the court system ? I keep getting the clients getting capital punishment. lol

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Honestly a cheat menu seems to be a must for this game in its current state (where the economy isn’t really balanced yet and it isn’t quite apparent why brothel clients still receive poor service). Currently it seems like 8 hours of clicking to get through the current content that would usually be gotten through in 3 hours in other games. I look forward to seeing how much next update improves / expands on things.
The clients receive poor service for any combination of the following
* Girls are not skilled - not just unlocked, but actually skilled, goes up a couple of points a week
* Food and services are poor - right now, only standard food choices are available (3.2.6)
* Bordello management is poor - Alfidia needs training, also slow to improve
* Bordello security is poor (robbed) - immediate downgrade and stays for most of a month
* Bordello building is a shithole - can only be upgraded in 3.2.7 and later

If any of those factors are low enough, no client will be happy. Basically, even if you got a great blowjob from a pretty girl, if you had to lay down in a filthy alley to get it, you would not leave a good yelp review.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes