dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
On our Subscribestar there's the link for the Dressup free download for our subscribers. We really appreciate our subscribers, and this month the gift is CHARIS

Oct 8, 2019
I don't mean to be a downer but is there a version of this game where I don't have to learn its time management system? I like the setup for the story and really would like to see how it plays but this just seems counterintuitive.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't mean to be a downer but is there a version of this game where I don't have to learn its time management system? I like the setup for the story and really would like to see how it plays but this just seems counterintuitive.
"Learn its time management system"? - I'm not clear what you mean by that. The action/time panel that is displayed when you click on the sun/moon is almost purely optional to use. You can travel, talk to people, etc without using it at all. Its intended use at the moment is to skip time quickly, and that's about all.

NierM

May 5, 2020
Man this game legit confuses me :D Loving the artwork but can't wrack my head around if I either need to grind or if I'm doing something wrong

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
How do I gain/increase customers? I trained my slave to have all services at Renowned, I hired guards and medicos, I increased reputation to Mediocre, I hired that old prostitute to train Alfidia but even after all that I can't even get 1 customer.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
"Learn its time management system"? - I'm not clear what you mean by that. The action/time panel that is displayed when you click on the sun/moon is almost purely optional to use. You can travel, talk to people, etc without using it at all. Its intended use at the moment is to skip time quickly, and that's about all.
Hey Dve i loved your game, how is new patch development progress?

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Man this game legit confuses me :D Loving the artwork but can't wrack my head around if I either need to grind or if I'm doing something wrong
Yeah, it would be great if someone did a FAQ and guide, but we don't have time or people to do that.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
How do I gain/increase customers? I trained my slave to have all services at Renowned, I hired guards and medicos, I increased reputation to Mediocre, I hired that old prostitute to train Alfidia but even after all that I can't even get 1 customer.
Very often there's a significant delay of 10 days plus following a robbery where clients do not show up. If you are certain that you're way past 10 days and no robbery, then please come to our discord and post your save file so we can investigate. In the past when this question has come up, it's been a matter of more time

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey Dve i loved your game, how is new patch development progress?
UPDATE ON NEW RELEASE - PLEASE READ
Our lead dev has some personal issues being dealt with at this time. We do not have an estimate as of right now for when the next release will happen. We have the art, scripting, and dialog ready for the next release. Please ba patient.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Very often there's a significant delay of 10 days plus following a robbery where clients do not show up. If you are certain that you're way past 10 days and no robbery, then please come to our discord and post your save file so we can investigate. In the past when this question has come up, it's been a matter of more time
I don't have save anymore as I started new game but I believe the problem was that I started with Inka as my first slave and not Fasti cause after I wrote my post I bought her and trained her a little so she could work and I started to gain customers.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Incest between slaves???? what? Why, that would be just plain perverse.
Well..... you know what would be interesting? Have a incest orgy "party" where Marcus does Charis while Ionus fucks Fasti. Double incest there. :ROFLMAO: Well, assuming Marcus and Charis are perverted enough to watch that. :devilish: xD

By the way, I see that Charis was completely shaven down there in the dream that Marcus just had in this game. As a pubes connoisseur, that make me very sad... xD But that's okay, you can still have slaves with bush or trimmed. Any chance for Ionus to also have pubes, though? Need some pubes rubbing by siblings in a missionary if you know what I mean. Yes, I am that weird. ;) LOL

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes