SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
than
push the "sun icon" and select continue travel option for first available time slot
thanks for the info
i usually just play typical VN type that just follow the story
so i'm not really good at this type of game

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
I can't figure out how to get Maeve, it's August like someone suggested, I have 3 other girls but she's still sitting in the cage so I'm not sure if this is glitched or if there is something else that is supposed to trigger it.
Does anyone actually know how to get her in the latest version?

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
I would really like for the ability to not have to restart the game progress when a new version of the game comes out. Deducting one star for that, and moving on to games with more stars....for now.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I would really like for the ability to not have to restart the game progress when a new version of the game comes out. Deducting one star for that, and moving on to games with more stars....for now.
Feel free to use my Save game that i uploaded here, it has all the "old steps" completed so you can just hop in where you left.
I mean to "complete" the game won`t really take that long atm.

I mean if you like what you see and want to see more, why rating only 1 star, that is like saying please just stop^^

Should we not encourage the Dev`s to keep developing? They only have limited resources i rather redo then wait way longer for a update...

Bbcity

Aug 22, 2016
Feel free to use my Save game that i uploaded here, it has all the "old steps" completed so you can just hop in where you left.
I mean to "complete" the game won`t really take that long atm.

I mean if you like what you see and want to see more, why rating only 1 star, that is like saying please just stop^^

Should we not encourage the Dev`s to keep developing? They only have limited resources i rather redo then wait way longer for a update...
that link is dead?

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Yep, looks like the link is dead. Can you share it again? Fully completed save would be even better :D

IAmExtremelyBoredRN

Nov 16, 2020
I can't figure out how to get Maeve, it's August like someone suggested, I have 3 other girls but she's still sitting in the cage so I'm not sure if this is glitched or if there is something else that is supposed to trigger it.
Does anyone actually know how to get her in the latest version?
Did you recruit a medicos? That was the trigger for me.
(has nothing to do with date)

As for the muscular thing, I'd say no.
I think the game has more important things to address.
It's an interesting concept but the current gameplay is...well, lacking.
1.I've grinded the bordello's reputation to excellent, maxed out all 4 slaves (renowned is the highest I think?), and still none of my clients are pleased. I'm still raking in pretty good money though, like 10K+ if someone decides to do vaginal (seems to be the most expensive option).
2.Nudity taboo, body shyness and other stats increase very slow (like 1~3 every week depending on your luck) and I'm not even sure what they're supposed to do. Do they increase the amount of money earned? Unlock new options? Can't really tell.
3.The lawyer thing is kinda weird. The money you get can range anywhere from 5 to 900k+ (emperor assassination) but there's no telling how much rhetoric you need (I used console for this)
4.Current gameplay for me is basically train 3 times, start 2 rumors, go to bed. Now repeat this 7 times per week. Am I doing something wrong or is there something else I need to do? (The furnisher and the slave in the cage seems to be locked)

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes