The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
First time I've seen this game, is the prostitution mandatory or can you keep the girls for yourself?

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
i dunno if it bug or something else
but i can't go to brothel after spending the night on my way to rome
the travel button is gray out so i cant travel & i cant comeback to the mansion

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Welp my game crashed, and I lose a bunch of progress. I cant be bothered regrinding auto repeating all those point so I'm wait till there's some auto save or less grindy :/ auto clicking the same thing. Interesting game though, just a lot of stuff is auto repeating the same thing to get higher level which idk if it's needed

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Quick Poll!!!

How do you guys feel about making Inka more muscular? We're getting some interest in the more muscular model. Please reply to this with your comments. Thanks!
Just a little bit of mucle could be more realistic but it takes dev time, so i dont want you to change it.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Hilde

May 1, 2017
Hello Guys. I have lost my save files due to a windows full re-intsall. Could anyone of you share one with me ? thanks in advance.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Quick Poll!!!

How do you guys feel about making Inka more muscular? We're getting some interest in the more muscular model. Please reply to this with your comments. Thanks!
Love the idea of a little more diversity between the girls and really like Inka's personality in their conversation. Would fit (pun intended) her very well.
And regarding the additional effort: If you wanna do it, just do it. Quality always shows.

Oct 4, 2019
Quick Poll!!!

Happy to see ultimately everything went well with the latest version by the way.

Thank you for asking.
How muscular are we speaking? She's very good to perfect as she is, I really like her look. I don't want a slave in ancient Rome who looks like she has time and opportunity to do modern Olympic weightlifting, either there or in some Germanic hut. Her captives want to do other things with her and I don't see how someone looking like she lives on a protein diet to maintain her body type fits into that. A little toned? Sure, she has to stay in shape and a slave can't be too idle. Really muscular? Nein please. And I'm not sure if it's nicer to have than other new content.

I could be swayed after a preview, but until then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Teraxricos

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
Quick Poll!!!

I'm gonna pass on that, sorry her character for me is good enough, not everyone who is strong are muscular, but it's just my opnion

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
i dunno if it bug or something else
but i can't go to brothel after spending the night on my way to rome
the travel button is gray out so i cant travel & i cant comeback to the mansion
push the "sun icon" and select continue travel option for first available time slot

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes