dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by dvemail
Version of the game:Patronus [v3.2.6r2]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1,65GB

Compressed Size:450MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a request, but can you link to the subscribestar site instead?

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
A couple of updates for everyone:
  • 3.2.7 is almost ready. We'll send it to testing by Wednesday most likely - see our subscribestar page for updates.
  • We've heard everyone's feedback and decided to move to smaller releases in the future, more frequently
  • Instead of a big release every 2-3 months, look for something more like 1 month with less ambitious goals
We've decided to do a steam release eventually. (Fall) This will be a complete game for all of Act I. If you follow the game through our subscribestar page, you'll have access to this version before it goes on steam.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Here's the upcoming change log:

Very nice! Looks like an all around packed update. New clothes, scenes, mechanics and progression. And little things like "different stances depending on nudity taboo" are really great for visualising the number magic that's usually going on in the background.
HYPE! :PogChamp:

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Very nice! Looks like an all around packed update. New clothes, scenes, mechanics and progression. And little things like "different stances depending on nudity taboo" are really great for visualising the number magic that's usually going on in the background.
HYPE! :PogChamp:
Honestly, this release is *finally* getting somewhat, kinda, sorta close to my original intention. It's taken three years to get here, but the game is beginning to take shape. If people still shit on the game after this, I'll probably go insane.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Honestly, this release is *finally* getting somewhat, kinda, sorta close to my original intention. It's taken three years to get here, but the game is beginning to take shape. If people still shit on the game after this, I'll probably go insane.
You mean, going insane like Caligula who allegedly appointed his favorite horse as one of two Roman consuls? :oops:

Don't worry, though, stroking female pubes has been "proven" to help with that. A completely true story. :WeSmart:

-Robert Monotoli
A totally "sane" pubes lover

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Nothing is ever good for some folks, but just like William Blake said, "Listen to the fools reproach! it is a kingly title!"

ertl

Jan 2, 2020
The game is superb. I like it a lot.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Dve could we see a release before weekend finished? :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes