Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
How much social do we need before to start rumours at the bathhouse? It seems to have been changed and without this the reputation doesn't improve.

Isn't it logical if you give good services the reputation increases bit by bit as the customers spread the positive news?

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
How much social do we need before to start rumours at the bathhouse? It seems to have been changed and without this the reputation doesn't improve.

Isn't it logical if you give good services the reputation increases bit by bit as the customers spread the positive news?
Deckmaster - Rumors are pretty damned broken at the moment, so we turned some stuff off. Rumors and social are a key priority for upcoming content - pretty much coming down to the following:

* More sex content
* Put in rome villa
* Rebuild social/rumors
* Add festivals
* add parties
* seduce Charis
* Crime route

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
dvemail So is there no way to improve the reputation quickly for the brothel then? I just went from terrible to poor and the slaves have 'renowned' for most of their skills.

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
Testing for 3.2.71 has commenced!

Changelog:
-fixed gens debt display
-updated "other region" city & location names
-adjusted cost of hiring workers
-fixed some text in bordello quest details
-changed law court payment logic
-adjusted text for bordello reports
-added weekly alerts for grooming
-modified brothel notification behavior
-fixed incorrect dirt on inka doll render
-waiting spinner no longer appears during bordello observation
-girls medallions now greyed out after bordello observation
-fixed overlapping scrollbar issue on interface
-modified conditions for inka quest start
-modified conditions for villa upgrade quest start
-ionus no longer appears in brothel after moving there, now accessed through Alfidia
-changed reputation behavior in lawcourts; will now gain reputation through difficult cases even if success is not critical
-fixed issue which prevented bribes through Kreon during bordello upgrade quests
-fixed incorrect text display for tracking parmida buttjob
-fixed a bug which prevented some behaviors from registering correctly as "trained" in the bordello because of different max training amounts other than 5
-similarly fixed cheat menu to account for above behavior
-fixed trader text during fasti loyalty quest
-fixed animation order for Inka bathing
-fixed bordello observation text; now matches alerts and correctly displays customer satisfaction
-added ability to sleep in an inn in towns with no home; remove placeholder text(s)

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I don't have a full save to offer. But I have completed most things, although with cheats I paid off debt and bought the second upgrade for The Bordello. I also modified some values for the girls loyalty and such. Just change name to "1-1-LT1.save" to avoid having to flip to the ninth save page. :) Enjoy!
all i want is money cheats, do you have it?

May 9, 2021
Testing for 3.2.71 has commenced!

Changelog:
-fixed gens debt display
-updated "other region" city & location names
-adjusted cost of hiring workers
-fixed some text in bordello quest details
-changed law court payment logic
-adjusted text for bordello reports
-added weekly alerts for grooming
-modified brothel notification behavior
-fixed incorrect dirt on inka doll render
-waiting spinner no longer appears during bordello observation
-girls medallions now greyed out after bordello observation
-fixed overlapping scrollbar issue on interface
-modified conditions for inka quest start
-modified conditions for villa upgrade quest start
-ionus no longer appears in brothel after moving there, now accessed through Alfidia
-changed reputation behavior in lawcourts; will now gain reputation through difficult cases even if success is not critical
-fixed issue which prevented bribes through Kreon during bordello upgrade quests
-fixed incorrect text display for tracking parmida buttjob
-fixed a bug which prevented some behaviors from registering correctly as "trained" in the bordello because of different max training amounts other than 5
-similarly fixed cheat menu to account for above behavior
-fixed trader text during fasti loyalty quest
-fixed animation order for Inka bathing
-fixed bordello observation text; now matches alerts and correctly displays customer satisfaction
-added ability to sleep in an inn in towns with no home; remove placeholder text(s)
Does grooming the pubes of the slaves have any effect, like increasing reputation or so?

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
For this new update, is it possible to finish the "Descent into Infamy" quest? I'm actually stuck at the hint were it states, Who might know about seducing women?
Not sure if you need this info still but you need to talk to the woman in the slums

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
how do you cheat inka in the drinking game ?
All these requirements have to be fulfilled;

"Inka has been in the bordello for more than 3 weeks"
"Inka has refused me more than 5 times."
"I've beaten Inka less than 3 times in the past 2 weeks"

In version 3.2.71 (That's being tested right now) there will be somewhat easier requirements.
After this, you can talk to Alfidia in regards to dealing with Inka.

Samur13

Dec 10, 2017
How to train Fasti? I have trained Weeks with Alfilda to persuaded girls. Fasti mostly not make a massage or bath. The only way to train seems punish, but the mood gets down even after best success. Her massage skill is now high enough to open the bordell, but Fasti can almost never be persuaded to give a massage.

CAN54

Formerly 'Despair64'
Mar 6, 2020
All these requirements have to be fulfilled;

"Inka has been in the bordello for more than 3 weeks"
"Inka has refused me more than 5 times."
"I've beaten Inka less than 3 times in the past 2 weeks"

In version 3.2.71 (That's being tested right now) there will be somewhat easier requirements.
After this, you can talk to Alfidia in regards to dealing with Inka.
i got the quest now i am stuck at finding the herbalist , each time i lose paramida comes and tells me i ned to cheat and i have to find a herbalist but i can't ask anybody about it and i traveled to all provinces to see if something was added , still nothing

May 9, 2021
i got the quest now i am stuck at finding the herbalist , each time i lose paramida comes and tells me i ned to cheat and i have to find a herbalist but i can't ask anybody about it and i traveled to all provinces to see if something was added , still nothing
I am uploading an old save here. Not sure exactly where in the quest line you find yourself when loading this. It seems to be past the point you where stuck at and not too far after that. Hope it helps! :)

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Three years later, and I'm really surprised at the number of bugs still in this game. Exception errors are everywhere, and backgrounds don't appear where they should. Sad.

lukazil

Oct 30, 2017
So every single customer that shows up leaves angry with the service, even when I've got all the slaves trained to 'skilled' at whatever the customer requests, am I missing something?

Reactions: trutru
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes