xxax

Aug 30, 2020
How do you send stuff you bought somewhere? Does it take time or what? Im trying to upgrade the bordello, i buy stuff and send it to the woman, but nothing changes in the questlog...

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
Three years later, and I'm really surprised at the number of bugs still in this game. Exception errors are everywhere, and backgrounds don't appear where they should. Sad.
Peculiar, that does not correlate with the feedback we've been getting. Could you share said errors with us?

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
Thanks. After complete the Fasti Quest (also only lasted 1 1/2 Months ingame), i can train Fasti and the vaginal skill make some money. Before the quest she was hardly trainable. I still have 9000 sesterces to see if I can go bankrupt. I have trained first, social skill in bath. I go now for law skill, but takes many time.

The 100 Moderate Furniture cost alone 75900 Sesterci. I think this grinding will last a great many months. Nice Story bad gaming.
The idea of the game is that you are working yourself out of a debt, so you have to take all chances that you get offered. This is why Marcus even agrees to opening the whorehouse, despite the insult to his honour. Keep this in mind when considering there are way more options to earn money, and be sure to take these up.

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
3.2.7r5
scripts have fatal gameplay errors. requirement - new game, without old saves. no cheats mode.

1. inlicio, rhetoric and social learned to the maximum
2. bought out all the girls.
3. all girls can be trained for all skills, without going through quests. access to training is random!!!!
4. Dealing with Inka - broken at the second part and
Alfidia cannot be trained, the trigger for a new location and a new character does not work.

ps
and absolutely not user-friendly navigation interface. 80% of the game time, this is not a game, but movement across locations, slow, difficult and inconvenient.
Please provide said errors, we cannot fix anything without showing what your errors are.

I'm not sure what you mean with point 3, so please do elaborate.
For point 4, for Inka, please also elaborate what is broken. Alfidia can be trained in my build, by the woman in the slums, so if you could also show what isn't working for you, that'd help.

Samur13

Dec 10, 2017
The idea of the game is that you are working yourself out of a debt, so you have to take all chances that you get offered. This is why Marcus even agrees to opening the whorehouse, despite the insult to his honour. Keep this in mind when considering there are way more options to earn money, and be sure to take these up.
The Idea is good. In general, the storyline is good and I really like the realistic setting of roman history. I studied history and there is little to criticize. It is basically a good thing that there are other ways to make money. I also think it's good that it's a game that is not just about sex, but with many additional aspects. The portrayal of ancient slavery is also well done, including the psychology behind it. The Artwork is very great! The potential for a big game is there.

That's why I kept playing it, despite ...

The Game is too much Grinding. The game is based on luck too. To unclear the right paths in the Beginning. However, the hints at the beginning and in the help are basically good.

The Bordell is the way from the debts? But first is only a giant hole to lost money. You can train 4 Girls with many Skills.
Money can only bring one Girl with a single skill (Fasti/Vaginal). Buy a other woman and you have a Problem, train other Skills useless. More Girls make not more Money... You can have a week with 100 Sesterces earnings with 4 trained Girls and many Customers (there are the expenses + debts much higher). But one Single Customer payed suddenly 6000 Sesterces (with Fasti + vaginal and many Luck)? This is not Gaming, this is only search the Lucky punch.

The same with the law. A Slave in your first case payed sometimes more then a Senator for a full trained Rhetor? This is not realistic! Normal played give the law not good earnings. With full trained Rethor skill you find often no cases and often only 19-200 Sesterces for winning. Then you have one good case and becoming 10 000 or more Sesterces. Search the Lucky Punch... Many Save/Load prevented my bankruptcy. But Save/Load is not a good gamedesign.

I have trained Fasti normal (without Save/Load permanent, to this time i not thought is as gamedesign). I was caught in an endless loop between permanent denial and punishment, for the easiest non sexual orders. The the slow progress of Inclio-Skill was frustrating and apparently hardly noticeable. (as i buyed Inka with full trained Skill i have noticed the change, the Inka-Quest was more for fun, very nice the Story of this Drinking duel, i hope i pass no quests with the other Girls).
The Quest of Fasti for more compliance (after a Month) lasted 1 1/2 Monate. Time i have make no money (1-2 Sesterces a day, with Luck 15). In this time i had not the feeling of improvement.

The first expansion stage is so expensive that it is out of the question for an endless amount of time at the beginning. There are so many building materials out there that I have a handwritten list of what else I need to get hold of. And all the effort just for the first stage, the same for the villa and then there is the second stage ... For price comparison I would have to create an Excel table right away, no great fun. Less is more at the point, or at least an opportunity to see what you already have when buying.

With Bordell and Court (full trained) i have stable balance, with Save/Load i make some money. I have played 6 Months ingametime of most stupid grinding (and many Save/Loads, special Court) and i have not a only expansion of Bordell or Villa. Storyprogession in Asculum zero. Moneylender doesn't matter, without the weekly 1000 Sesterces.

Parmida cost 2x more then Inka, but you should buy Parmida first? Normaly you buy first Inka and then Parmida.

In summary: I still see a few problems, especially with the game balance. But this game is in development and great Potential is there. Despite the extensive criticism, I see a lot more light than shadow in the game. Artwork, Story the Basis of the Game are great and i hope for more.

Last edited:

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
The Idea is good. In general, the storyline is good and I really like the realistic setting of roman history. I studied history and there is little to criticize. It is basically a good thing that there are other ways to make money. I also think it's good that it's a game that is not just about sex, but with many additional aspects. The portrayal of ancient slavery is also well done, including the psychology behind it. The Artwork is very great! The potential for a big game is there.

That's why I kept playing it, despite ...

The Game is too much Grinding. The game is based on luck too. To unclear the right paths in the Beginning. However, the hints at the beginning and in the help are basically good.

The Bordell is the way from the debts? But first is only a giant hole to lost money. You can train 4 Girls with many Skills.
Money can only bring one Girl with a single skill (Fasti/Vaginal). Buy a other woman and you have a Problem, train other Skills useless. More Girls make not more Money... You can have a week with 100 Sesterces earnings with 4 trained Girls and many Customers (there are the expenses + debts much higher). But one Single Customer payed suddenly 6000 Sesterces (with Fasti + vaginal and many Luck)? This is not Gaming, this is only search the Lucky punch.

The same with the law. A Slave in your first case payed sometimes more then a Senator for a full trained Rhetor? This is not realistic! Normal played give the law not good earnings. With full trained Rethor skill you find often no cases and often only 19-200 Sesterces for winning. Then you have one good case and becoming 10 000 or more Sesterces. Search the Lucky Punch... Many Save/Load prevented my bankruptcy. But Save/Load is not a good gamedesign.

I have trained Fasti normal (without Save/Load permanent, to this time i not thought is as gamedesign). I was caught in an endless loop between permanent denial and punishment, for the easiest non sexual orders. The the slow progress of Inclio-Skill was frustrating and apparently hardly noticeable. (as i buyed Inka with full trained Skill i have noticed the change, the Inka-Quest was more for fun, very nice the Story of this Drinking duel, i hope i pass no quests with the other Girls).
The Quest of Fasti for more compliance (after a Month) lasted 1 1/2 Monate. Time i have make no money (1-2 Sesterces a day, with Luck 15). In this time i had not the feeling of improvement.

The first expansion stage is so expensive that it is out of the question for an endless amount of time at the beginning. There are so many building materials out there that I have a handwritten list of what else I need to get hold of. And all the effort just for the first stage, the same for the villa and then there is the second stage ... For price comparison I would have to create an Excel table right away, no great fun. Less is more at the point, or at least an opportunity to see what you already have when buying.

With Bordell and Court (full trained) i have stable balance, with Save/Load i make some money. I have played 6 Months ingametime of most stupid grinding (and many Save/Loads, special Court) and i have not a only expansion of Bordell or Villa. Storyprogession in Asculum zero. Moneylender doesn't matter, without the weekly 1000 Sesterces.

Parmida cost 2x more then Inka, but you should buy Parmida first? Normaly you buy first Inka and then Parmida.

In summary: I still see a few problems, especially with the game balance. But this game is in development and great Potential is there. Despite the extensive criticism, I see a lot more light than shadow in the game. Artwork, Story the Basis of the Game are great and i hope for more.
We're definitely taking all these balancing things along. We do understand and believe they're critical for your enjoyment.

If you aren't already, be sure to join our Discord, we can definitely use your feedback there as well!

Last edited:

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
How can I buy the redhead slave in the slaver's market? I talk with the merchant but there's no option after I bought the first three slaves. Is she there just as a background image?

"Coming soon" Descent into Infamy is incomplete? I spent time with the MC's sister and discussed 3 times, but there's nothing else or am I missing something?

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
How can I buy the redhead slave in the slaver's market? I talk with the merchant but there's no option after I bought the first three slaves. Is she there just as a background image?

"Coming soon" Descent into Infamy is incomplete? I spent time with the MC's sister and discussed 3 times, but there's nothing else or am I missing something?
She becomes available at some point. I don't specifically know what triggers it. She's expensive and she's sick when you buy her. Once she's well you can start training her.

Reactions: FunnyBeerGod

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
She becomes available at some point. I don't specifically know what triggers it. She's expensive and she's sick when you buy her. Once she's well you can start training her.
Takes a few weeks ingame. Just visit the slave market once in a while.

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
thank you, what about the sister? any content for her past the 3 talks?

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
You guys answer to every single post, regardless of how blank or obscure it is written. I take the time to write everything down and explain it to the best of my abilities and ask a few questions and get ignored... thanks

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
You guys answer to every single post, regardless of how blank or obscure it is written. I take the time to write everything down and explain it to the best of my abilities and ask a few questions and get ignored... thanks
I'm sorry if I gave you that idea, Shanni. Your post actually went directly to our development Discord, and is still being discussed internally. In retrospect I should've simply told you so, but I didn't want to answer you without having anything concrete to answer.

Rest assured your post was immensely helpful and we're working on it. I simply do not have answers to all of your questions as of yet, as I am not entirely informed about the code behind the game. I'll try to get back on it ASAP, but it kind of depends on the availability of the devs. They're doing their best ironing out issues. :)

Additionally, I'd really like to urge you to join our Discord, we're a lot easier to reach there, and we could definitely use information such as what you've given. It helps us make a much better game!

acqui95

Feb 11, 2019
Tôi không thể tìm thấy thảo dược trên thị trường? (nhiệm vụ inka)
Trong khi đó, bạn sẽ không gặp phải khó khăn gì.

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
thank you, what about the sister? any content for her past the 3 talks?
I don't know about the sister yet. I saw your other post about the redhead. As DVEGames said, you just have to keep checking. I went one day and she was available (no longer in the cage).

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
How do i continue charis quest when it says " find a way to eliminate obstacle to charis's seduction " ?

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes