qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
But there were scenes where mc chatting with charis on sofa several times . I didn't see any of this scenes
When I talked with Charis there was a new option: "Spend time with Charis"
That's where the sofa scene takes place. Save here because there are 3 choices to choose from and you only get to choose once. After you make your choice and finished the scene the "Spend time..." option disappears. This is the end of that content for now.

Reactions: Zexawy

Samur13

Dec 10, 2017
Is there still relevant content from the expansion of the villa? I have the Bordell on level 1, but the grinding for the rest, including level 2, takes forever and is no fun, because it is just repeated clicking through over many hours. Is it somehow worth it, or is it the end of the content?
What kind of quest is there for the slaves? I have had Quest 1 Inka and Quest 1 Faris. (Parmidia is in my game very buggy) Other Quest after Months of ingame time, (grinding for Bordell 1) are not available.

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
Is there still relevant content from the expansion of the villa? I have the Bordell on level 1, but the grinding for the rest, including level 2, takes forever and is no fun, because it is just repeated clicking through over many hours. Is it somehow worth it, or is it the end of the content?
What kind of quest is there for the slaves? I have had Quest 1 Inka and Quest 1 Faris. (Parmidia is in my game very buggy) Other Quest after Months of ingame time, (grinding for Bordell 1) are not available.
The Loyalty quests for the slaves go up to the first one for now. Loyalty 2 is in the works. :)

May 9, 2021
Is there a mod of any kind yet?

Checked out how to mod, but I can't extract the .rpa files for some reason. Would love to play around and see if I could make a nice mod. So if anyone knows a way, please tell me! :)

DVEGames

May 19, 2021
Hello everyone!

We've got some sad news to share.

First of all, apologies for the radio silence, we've been discussing your suggestions and bugs properly, which we've tried our best to fix and include in the next update. However, we've found that with the fixes, we've stumbled upon an issue which would've meant that you'd have to start a fresh game, as old saves would've become incompatible.

We considered this to be a non-solution, and have spent the last few days working on alternatives, may it be technical or by a different upload scheme. What this means is that development itself isn't necessarily halted, so we're still going full steam ahead for updates, but releasing them will be post-poned until we feel that the update itself is decent enough to validate an entirely new save.

We hope you're willing to be patient with us, and we hope you're excited for upcoming content. We'll be sharing some teasers very soon-ish!

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hello everyone!

We've got some sad news to share.

First of all, apologies for the radio silence, we've been discussing your suggestions and bugs properly, which we've tried our best to fix and include in the next update. However, we've found that with the fixes, we've stumbled upon an issue which would've meant that you'd have to start a fresh game, as old saves would've become incompatible.

We considered this to be a non-solution, and have spent the last few days working on alternatives, may it be technical or by a different upload scheme. What this means is that development itself isn't necessarily halted, so we're still going full steam ahead for updates, but releasing them will be post-poned until we feel that the update itself is decent enough to validate an entirely new save.

We hope you're willing to be patient with us, and we hope you're excited for upcoming content. We'll be sharing some teasers very soon-ish!
No Problem. I actually expected that only with next update your game will be in a state where saves are compatible between versions.
So just keep working on making Biggus Dickus superbus.

jardinier

May 12, 2020
One more bug:
In the reflection over the week, the points of social, mercantile and rhetorics are mixed (you are said social recieve 2 points and the rethoric stats increments that amount).
Example : before.png Social+3.png Rhetoric+1.png After.png
In this case mercantile had the points of social. If mercantile is not going to improve this week, rhetoric have the points of social.

Last edited:

krank

Apr 30, 2018
Hi developers! I kinda like this game. I had to restart it as I did kind of paint myself into a corner twice, but now I feel like I've got the hang of it.
The writing and graphics are very nice. I get the feeling that someone involved in this game knows a LOT about Rome, and it shows.

Some random thoughts/improvements:
  • Travel is tedious, it would be a lot nicer with "fast travel" that just fast forwards time the appropriate amount and teleports MC where he needs to go. Especially when you have to go back several times for the Fasti quest.
  • It would be nice if there was some way to see "needed supplies" and "already in inventory" in the merchant view, especially for the upgrade bordello quest.
  • What's the difference between "add cart" and "ship with courier/merchant" except that cart costs 200S? Would be nice to have a simplified shipping system to send things between market/brothel/villa.There's an insane amount of qualities of carpets and shit :) I feel like the shipping management is not the most entertaining part of the game.
  • The pricing in the brothel seems to be too random. Happy with handjob = 6S, unhappy with vaginal = 600S. Also, all my girls are amazing at handjobs, but all the clients are still unhappy.

• Would be nice if this followed some kind of fixed price list where the proficiency of the girl equals a certain % of extra money. Like the base price of handjob could be 20S for "available" skill level. but "masterful" gives 25% more. Or if there's an RNG for every encounter, top skill levels should give like 99% chance to "critical hit" (with bonus payment), and the worst skill level could have like 5% chance to crit. I don't know, just my thoughts.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to add money using cheats, because I don't see this option when I turn on cheats, only stats for MC and for girls ?

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to add money using cheats, because I don't see this option when I turn on cheats, only stats for MC and for girls ?
Click on Cheats. You should see a list: Bordello, Marcus, Money, Girls
If Money and/or Bordello isn't on that list then somethings wrong.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The subscribers update and bugfix to 3.2.71 is now available on !!! We will make this release available to the public in 2 weeks or less. This release also includes a test version of a save/load improvement. We hope that further work in this direction will improve save compatibility between versions.

• fixed aureus reptuation syntax
  • fixed certain dialogues for Fasti cum sequences
  • fixed certain dialogues for Inka handjob, and fixed sequencing
  • updated UI language
  • fixed incorrect placement of tooltips for spank minigame
  • lowered Maeve quest requirements
  • fixed crash in basilica
  • added Inka buttjob
  • added parmida boobjob
  • added parmida buttjob
  • fixed error on management screen in some scenarios
  • fixed error for time incorrectly passing when inspecting closed areas

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi developers! I kinda like this game. I had to restart it as I did kind of paint myself into a corner twice, but now I feel like I've got the hang of it.
The writing and graphics are very nice. I get the feeling that someone involved in this game knows a LOT about Rome, and it shows.

Some random thoughts/improvements:
  • Travel is tedious, it would be a lot nicer with "fast travel" that just fast forwards time the appropriate amount and teleports MC where he needs to go. Especially when you have to go back several times for the Fasti quest.
  • It would be nice if there was some way to see "needed supplies" and "already in inventory" in the merchant view, especially for the upgrade bordello quest.
  • What's the difference between "add cart" and "ship with courier/merchant" except that cart costs 200S? Would be nice to have a simplified shipping system to send things between market/brothel/villa.There's an insane amount of qualities of carpets and shit :) I feel like the shipping management is not the most entertaining part of the game.
  • The pricing in the brothel seems to be too random. Happy with handjob = 6S, unhappy with vaginal = 600S. Also, all my girls are amazing at handjobs, but all the clients are still unhappy.

• Would be nice if this followed some kind of fixed price list where the proficiency of the girl equals a certain % of extra money. Like the base price of handjob could be 20S for "available" skill level. but "masterful" gives 25% more. Or if there's an RNG for every encounter, top skill levels should give like 99% chance to "critical hit" (with bonus payment), and the worst skill level could have like 5% chance to crit. I don't know, just my thoughts.

* Travel is tedious - Yes, this is because Renpy is slow, and no matter where you go and what you do, we are processing events in rome and in the bordello and in asculum all the time in the background. It's on our list of 'todo' to see if we can improve the speed.
* needed supplies - yes, this is a feature request in our system
* Shipping - yes, this is the first release with the game, it can use some tweaks - using a cart improves speed by 50%
* Brothel pricing - yes, we know. stay tuned
* The way it is *supposed* to work is that poor people only pay a pittance and only buy the cheapest services. Once the quality of the brothel improves and the skills improve and Alfidia improves... they stop coming to the brothel. Meanwhile, middle class and better automatically pay more but are also more unhappy.

krank

Apr 30, 2018
* Travel is tedious - Yes, this is because Renpy is slow, and no matter where you go and what you do, we are processing events in rome and in the bordello and in asculum all the time in the background. It's on our list of 'todo' to see if we can improve the speed.
Ah, I forgot about the events that need to happen. Yep, I understand that. It's just that the "travel - stay at inn - continue travel - stay at inn" becomes a real chore. Magically teleporting our MC would maybe be historically incorrect (are you absolutely sure Rome didn't have teleporters?), but it would be more pleasant.

* The way it is *supposed* to work is that poor people only pay a pittance and only buy the cheapest services. Once the quality of the brothel improves and the skills improve and Alfidia improves... they stop coming to the brothel. Meanwhile, middle class and better automatically pay more but are also more unhappy.
That makes sense. It's just that the prices seem so wildly different. 1s for a handjob - 1200s for vaginal. Massages and bathing feel like more of a luxury thing. Would a poor guy pay 6s for a back rub when he can get a handjob for 1s? And the poor people are almost always angry about their 1s handjobs too, despite my slaves being renowned.

Two things I don't quite understand:
Inka says she has no problems with vaginal, she even offers it instead of the perverse roman sexual acts. But it's not available to me or the customers.
Maeve has huge boobs and is very submissive and obedient and eager to please, yet she's only offering handjobs and massage/bath.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes