Ren'Py Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.10] [DelightedWolf]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fanboy

Jul 6, 2017
What is the threshold for the supposed scene with Anna at work? So far i am at 730, I can stay in her home until late but can't do anything at home or at work with her.. Also, with Sam is there only the naked cleaning? Thanks
You must have +700 point with Anna for scene in work at morning.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
As mentioned above, the Mega download link has a corrupted file.
Trying filebox now.

[edit]
Filebox works

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Deleted "MEGA" link from the OP
For those of you with the screen issue, what resolution are you running at?
I'm doing fullscreen 1600x900 v.10 and it works fine.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Try changing resolutions and see what happens. Go higher if possible.

gln

Jul 10, 2017
So I played normally, but I missed Sam intro. Any clues where I went wrong?
You have to be at home at 12, so if you are normally working in the cafe you have to stay home a day. I don't know if you have to specifically wait an hour in the living room.

edit: I think it is your problem because I had all three over 700, kathy 1000, and still no Sam until I waited the whole day and at 12 Sam came out

Last edited:

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
using cheats i get anna suck it dry in the candy store, nude from sam, tit sucking with natasha and balls deep with kathy(at 1500. i recomend do every sex scene with her, bj, tit suck and so). there is no more then that in the latest version if im right. there is some good scene between do. get naugthy with kathy in the kitchen, will let you(with 1500 plus)take her to the bedroom and go balls deep semi-doggystyle. was a good scene. bottom line: you wanna go slow and live the real experience, check the conversations and interactions where you can get points. you wanna go hardcore pronto, go console.
ps:fine game, fine girls, but still needs fucking from the other 3 babes

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote