1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
Last is very good at playing but didn't get any further versions
Why
Delightedwolf

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The files are lost; only Doko has any response and after two days of repeated resuming the same D/L, I only got up to about 60% of the file.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Thanks, @primsteg !

I went through my old hard drive and found the original doko download with the same nonsense file name that I forgot I grabbed 9/4/17 (Even then it was the only working upload for this, since I dislike downloading from doko). I'm reuploading to workupload.

Interesting is that this release is actually "Paying Guest 0.10 Bug Fix." I've been checking a comparison with a download I got from another, more sketchy site that claimed to be the bug fix release, and was wondering if I could spot a difference in the scripting files.

Oddly, the doko upload was already unren'ed and has an images folder in place of images.rpa.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
i can upload it but its not "original".. i used UnRen so i can open pics and so i can edit stats... ill share link when its uploaded.
Thanks, @primsteg !

I went through my old hard drive and found the original doko download with the same nonsense file name that I forgot I grabbed 9/4/17 (Even then it was the only working upload for this, since I dislike downloading from doko). I'm reuploading to workupload.
Thanks, guys! The pictures alone are enough. ^^

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Looks like @DragonL updated all of the links so this is all moot. Thanks, DragonL! :D

according to nopy, the sha1 matches my old doko file too so I'm a happy camper. :biggrin:

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I just started playing and what a shit hand this dude is getting dealt. He's paying 2 months in advance as a tenant, but he's stuck sleeping on this chick's couch, and the bathroom is in her bedroom, so he can't piss, shit, or shower in the middle of the night or in the morning. I'd feel for the guy if he wasn't going to fuck the the new landlady's brains out in like 30 minutes. (I'm assuming)

d1gimon

Jun 21, 2018
Only thin sad about abandoning this is that i still have not found any games with the females having more muscular body that most other games and please dont get me wrong, im not talking about bodybuilders but just stacked ladies, big quads, great abs, round shoulders. DoD chicks are fit, especially the aunt but still theres something missing... Oh well, i think noone likes the "muscular but not bodybuilder" body type of a woman.

Reactions: PTC and Strongwood
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote