Ren'Py Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.10] [DelightedWolf]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
@ kathy_affection=???? , the same with the other girls, but check previous post about raising stats to high.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I really liked the girls they have such a nice big booty 10/10
but man! the gameplay is repetitive, boring and take so long for pass to the action (if you not cheat with console commands)
i think the game need more dynamic dialogs, more freedom to talk with the actors in differents spots not only a fews (with sex scenes) and maybe reduce the affection points to reach certain scenes (or i think the game will become playable only with console commands :pokerFace:)

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
thats true. dont go nuts with the stats, specially with kathy. you can go 2000 at once but you willlose a couple of nice interactions with kathy. as for the rest of the babes, i went nuts with because there are just one may be two scenes, so you dont need to goo all the way with the pain. for this update, kathy is the star. remember that when you start getting does stats up

Reactions: Cirro84

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Added Abandoned.. Author's words are "All work has been suspended indefinitely. Not sure when and if I will return back to it."

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
what in the fuck is wrong with people abandoning their games ? And don't give me that shit about it being pirate excuse bullshit. This was not on my top of the list to play anyways however recently some real good shit has been dissapearing while they are cashing in a decent amount.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Most devs are making these games to get money, some projects die when they see things like DmD racking in cash while theirs aren't making anything in comparison.

GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
This is a personal issue, it happens. Let the man take his time he'll prolly be back.

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
Okey dokes - I'll buy in to this one! LOL!! Why should anyone show respect to someone who was too damn lazy to click on a link to find out for themselves what it was all about? Spoon feeding is for babies...
first all, why you people try to joking a comment without know all the history.
when i see the post in my cellphone, has some troubles with my mobil internet in that place (data interference) , I'm work in multiple points of my city, ´cause that i cant get the link so i post that, later in my office see the link and publish a reply of my comment to said: ''oooh recently i saw the new and blablabla'' and the first thing i found is a guy ''blame'' to me.
so its too lazy for you cant get a link for some troubles with your work or its more easy do an ironic reply to other unknown person.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
first all, why you people try to joking a comment without know all the history.
when i see the post in my cellphone, has some troubles with my mobil internet in that place (data interference) , I'm work in multiple points of my city, ´cause that i cant get the link so i post that, later in my office see the link and publish a reply of my comment to said: ''oooh recently i saw the new and blablabla'' and the first thing i found is a guy ''blame'' to me.
so its too lazy for you cant get a link for some troubles with your work or its more easy do an ironic reply to other unknown person.
I could care less about your mobile internet issues... if you saw something on a news page on your mobile phone that had a link, would you reply to the news page asking what the link is about? sheesh...

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Such a shame about this game, I was a big supporter of this project. I loved the potential and options for player freedom it had.

A Very Small Business by grabiobot reminds me quite a bit of it but with business management elements and is a good alternative for fans of DelightedWolf's project.

Reactions: GroPin
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote