Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.5] [A S Production]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Hundreds of Devs has had same exact description as you and it's always more of the same. Force sex, rape corruption, magic ring, sex drug, mind control infected by something that changes her personality like come on that shit played out and to be honest that's a beta male fantasy. I hate ez hoes if a female always ready to fuq I don't want nothing to do with you 9/10 you carry something I don't need in my life.
No they don't have and this beta male whatever whining seems to come from people who have problems to distance themselves from games that they play. These are just made up stories and people have different fantasies and these are not automatically related to their situation in real life.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Why don't you guys give it a try after a few updates?
Didn't play the game but downloaded and looked over the images and after the the shower scene, its already clear that she is either to stupid to look the door or the guys living there have a way to unlock the door, so its same old crap and im not interested.

If/when the game gets finnished I perhaps check the sex scenes out (if animated) with a gallerymod.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With the love route will we be able to pursure those other girls? Or will it just be the guys? Will certainly see what the next few updates bring was a little short for the time being.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
It is not possible to make a game with 100 percent realism bcoz these things can never happen in real life, you have not even played the game yet and you are already criticizing it.

Yes it is.
Screenshot:
Code:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee_[]X
|                                            
|                 Move cursor                  
|                            to                          
|                            X                           
|                 and leftclick                
|                                            
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
All it takes to make a realistic game is making Close_game the only working function.

Or better, have Start, New Game, or any of those execute "format c: /y" -- honestly there is no better way to get realism when you are stuck on a chair and don't have any magnets lying around to hardwipe the drives

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game looks amazing,but i will download it in the next upgrade when it has sex,I can not see such beautiful girls and not have sex.

Reactions: gamer2012boy
May 14, 2018
An innocent sheep which corrupts a big city. I have not yet seen or missed the games with a female protagonist who corrupts and seduces, who loves sex and enjoys manipulating everyone and achieves everything.

Last edited:

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
I may be single but I'm not into rape lol.
Umm..... I...... What? I'm not sure what to make of this. I've been single for, shit, must be nearly 15 years now. In that time I have not, nor so much as thought of raping someone. What does being single have to do with rape?

Unless you're just cracking wise and it went over my head, then carry on. But I am genuinely confused by this statement.

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
I can assure you that the game will have both paths as I have already said in my game description that it is you who decide her character (the question is will she survive in this city? Or will she fall to the city's corrupted ways? Well that's for you to decide .)I will try my best to make it balanced.
I hope for lesbian route without dicks and rape by fat bastards and creeps.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes