Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.5] [A S Production]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
Once in a while we get a decent female protag game compared to the vast quantities of male protag games that get released and we still have twats whining about it.
funny cbecause most of the male and some of the female games on this site can be trash this one seems ok

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Played through version 0.2. I like Bella's look and the pacing of the game is good so far. Not much sexual stuff, other than Sahil peeping and fantasizing. I like that so far the corruption influence is coming from a new friend and not from a lecherous boss or landlord. I'm looking forward to the next releases.

I like that the game is female protag, but agree with the comment earlier that having choices by the male characters is a bit odd, especially so early on. For instance, there is a choice for Sahil to peep or not on Bella in the shower. Maybe that is intentional so the player can expressly decide if Sahil will be a good character or a bad one. The scene could be turned around to make it from the female MC's perspective by having her notice that Sahil was hanging around and that the bathroom door doesn't lock.

(Hmm, the bathroom door lock seems broken and I think I saw Sahil outside.)
Worry if Sahil will be tempted to peek? Yes / No

If player choose Yes, the MC will hold the door shut with the garbage can (or something) and Sahil will not peek.
Choose No, Sahil peeks.

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
I waiting for more strong lesbain contents also, especially with her aunt. I hope there will a way for Bella to be her aunts slut or to be her aunts slave (so I hope for a way to a submissive Bella). I also think Sahil is very anoying, but apart from that the game is good.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
she really has a sexy and pretty face also nice idea and i always support fem protag games. maybe i will give it a try :)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The reason why that choice was not implemented was because bella is a good and innocent girl and giving that option to her literally on the third day of the game would be illogical . That's why that scene was from sahil's perspective. Character development is something I am considering in my game and Bella is still too innocent to have those thoughts .
Then the game needs the "multiple protagonists" tag if you make decisions for other characters

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
After playing the game, when I got to the instagram section the game continued to move forward but the pictures where stuck on the instagram pictures... so the story was advancing but all I was seeing was the instagram interface. Also I'm pretty sure that every time you used the word "Am" you meant "I'm". "I'm" literally means I am and works way better than am by it's self within the context you were using it in this game. Anyways hope you get the game cleaned up and I will check back in a few releases. Still too rough for my tastes at the moment.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Nice little game. Female protagonist is cute. Looks like shes father was European decent. Red 50$ note? Canada? One thing is ugly - blonde white males hair looks like straw, dark hairs a ok. Sorry my Engrisch.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why I find my lef making choise for male character too? I feel like I playin male protagonist too?

Reactions: dregon87

raaewe

Mar 17, 2018
I've played your game and did not liked it at all ;p
Writing is basic as fuck and that is a huge turn off for me. Also is this a game where there is a focus on male characters? Seems strange but maybe im just in a wrong place. What i would suggest is to forget about making dialogues and strory believable and just go for the lewd. Good luck dev!

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
i like the planned, path, i noticed some folks want lesbian path, nah game is good how it is, though id like to see planned path of pregnancy's as well some where down the road.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
IMHO, I think this game is better to be a female protagonist only not multiple protagonist. Instead of having choices for other protagonist, how about only show their point of view about what is happening. So that you can focus on the main protagonist story.

Reactions: deluges and xw1
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes